• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia 8.60 and .dat editor Nightmare

Tekno92

Reaction score
Hello guise.

I've got that basic question asked recently by fresh OTS creators. How to add items in the client, then in the server? . Now I know there are tutorials on how to do so but they are all outdated. I have OTS running on 8.60 and all I'm missing is a good .dat editor. As we know Noxito .dat editor doesn't really support 8.60 (.spr editor works perfectly). I already got the newest BlackDemon .dat editor but I can't work out how to use it... I load tibia.dat, then I open tibia.spr. Then I import newly made sprite and compile Sprite file, then I don't have the slightest clue of what should I do next. Anyone please help me out, I know I'm not the only one with this problem...

1) Make sprite in paint
2) Open tibia.spr, add it to there on an epty spot
3) Open item editor, import sprite file, change the settings of item( can walk on/cant etc), export i think
4) Open dat editor. Then u insert the number there (not id) to get the item, and add. Dno if u need to import the item or smthing, Then compile tibia.dat
5) Add ur new tibia.dat and tibia.spr to client folder and done =)

Don't remember so well, hope this helps

View attachment TE6.7a.7z

Here's a Dat / Spr Editor wich works up to 8.7 :eek:

Unfortunatly the maker was too lazy to put all functions -.-
But if u use Black Demons Dat Editor for 7.8 items u can make the items inside that and export
and insert into this Editor ^_^ Bit annoying but works just fine :D

--Rep++?:ninja:

Last edited:
Back