• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient tibia 9.0 to 7.6 + otbm

bpm91

Intermediate OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
caruniawikibr
I have a question, if I have a 9.0 client and I want to convert it to 7.6, I can do this in the object constructor, but I don't create an otb, I need an otb converted to an old version, is it possible?

i have a 9.0 client and a 7.6 client, i can convert 9.0 to 7.6 in object builder, but otb item remains in 7.6 version without object builder update. in that case how do i do it?

What?

TFS format sucks. You can't just add the items to .spr and .dat using object builder and then update XML.

You need to update files with object builder AND update the items.otb using ItemEditor as well.

For the life of me I don't understand why it's not just a single items.xml which has all the required attributes so it can be a simple text editor change, but is what it is.

Back