• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia -999- Gate of Expertise

DrakenWarrior

Yep....
Reaction score
So what do you think is through the teleporter in the door? I honestly think that it isn't going to be anything big at all. Not even a set of equipment or a new spell. Maybe something totally useless like a gold medal that states when you click it "Congratulations <player name> for playing tibia for <amount of years played, based off account creation>. You have made it to the last, most difficult quest in the game. Enjoy the rest if your time in-game and buy premium sometime soon."

What do you think is behind the door?

There is nothing behind that door, in Tibia 9.70 (as I can remember) test server was a bug on which players would reach level 65355, there was nothing behind that teleport, and it would be stupid for any Game developer to make such a thing when there's still years to go.

Yeah, I suppose your right. But I guess it is something to wait for. After all, it is the most all-time waited for thing in tibia. It might just be a decoration of some sort. They put that in the 7.x days, which back then it was only a dream to get to level 999. 199 more levels left.

Its there to be something to work towards... they probably believed it would never be reached. However, once it is reached they will 100% make something for it.

Yep, it has to be something special because it takes almost 12 years to get level 900 so hopefully they don't screw it up for those hard gamers.

Congratulations u proven botters can get level 999

Well I guess some of you forgot the level 300 door which Lord Paulistinha went through the first time which led into something I wasnt granted to see yet lel. it was in the game when bubble reached level 100 already and players didnt think it would be ever reached. the game actually develops itself. people are level 800 already and its going up. if the 999 door has nothing in it its ripoff.

We know for sure that the door had nothing behind it some years ago.
However, it would be in Cipsoft's interest to add something by the time the first player reaches that level.

Here's Mastro Daro going through the door in 2009 when there was a massive EXP bug on test server that allowed everyone to get level 2000+

Here's Mastro Daro going through the door in 2009 when there was a massive EXP bug on test server that allowed everyone to get level 2000+

yeah by now there must be something behind that teleport

When you step into the portal, your character is teleported to the Thais temple and your account is deleted for cave-botting.

troll-face-meme.png

Khrasek is at level 800 now. So, Cipsoft have over 2 years to invent something what will be there.

Back