• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Tibia accounts ~ Get your account cheap ~

Steel Man

Reaction score
Hello dear otland ommunity!

I’ve got a high amount of incoming accounts, that you have the chance of getting. You are able to request them, and put in an offer. Keep in mind that some of these accounts are not ready for sale, therefore take a look at our officially website where you buy them

Payment methods;

- Moneybookers (Disabled for now)
- Bank Transfer
- PayPal Verified (Payment send as gift)

Tibia account page:Tibia accounts are on sale. Buy tibia characters on every tibia server. We sell many different tibia level characters.
Tibia Gold page:Buy Tibia Gold

You can see all the offered accounts on the website!

Do not trust this guy.

This guy has several accounts and several OtServers, the fact he asks me who I am etc is pathetic.
He is swordman (owner of Ethania) he is also Snake Crypto(?) Who is owner of Rexora.

This guy makes multiple accounts for multiple OTServs.
When he gets enough donations / player amount decreases, he restarts the server.

He also asked me to create him a banner, so I made him a shit one because he had no guidelines
Then used it and still didn't pay / give me guidelines.

Do not trust this guy, or this website. You will only suffer a loss.

I guess you shouldnt state him like this cause he makes lots of accounts? Should I tell that none should trust you since you change your identity all the time? (name changing)
So please be quiet.

Tyren isn't hiding his identity, people knows his previous names.

Are you the right person to judge others? Changed name after you had scammed Evan.

I guess you shouldnt state him like this cause he makes lots of accounts? Should I tell that none should trust you since you change your identity all the time? (name changing)
So please be quiet.

Let us discuss.
I don't state him like this, I know this. I previously worked with him on a previous version of Ethania with some scripts. He wanted more donations, so asked me for help seeming as I played there all the time. The Otserver was good. Back then. So I helped him in reward for 3000 points on his Otserv. Everyday it was something new to add to the shop (most are not in the shop now). He then puts up a 50% more points if you donate then a week later closes the OT.

Everyone on this forum knows I'm Three Magic, Divise, Beo, Hectic. I've changed my name 5 times. Yes. That is none of your business. I also believe you changed accounts because you was hiding something (as ninja said). Just because people like you do this, there is other people out there who do not.

Let us discuss.
I don't state him like this, I know this. I previously worked with him on a previous version of Ethania with some scripts. He wanted more donations, so asked me for help seeming as I played there all the time. The Otserver was good. Back then. So I helped him in reward for 3000 points on his Otserv. Everyday it was something new to add to the shop (most are not in the shop now). He then puts up a 50% more points if you donate then a week later closes the OT.

Everyone on this forum knows I'm Three Magic, Divise, Beo, Hectic. I've changed my name 5 times. Yes. That is none of your business. I also believe you changed accounts because you was hiding something (as ninja said). Just because people like you do this, there is other people out there who do not.

I have to be honest, u are the person who is trolling everytime. I dont even know you, so could you stop being annoying

Im just offering something, u do not have to flame.

I have to be honest, u are the person who is trolling everytime. I dont even know you, so could you stop being annoying

Im just offering something, u do not have to flame.

Are you serious?
You're denying it?

I have other people who can confirm this.

He might of "scammed" you but its a little thing, worth maybe 1 euro? Why would he give you something worth 1 euro-5 for 3k points which is a damn lot.

He might of "scammed" you but its a little thing, worth maybe 1 euro? Why would he give you something worth 1 euro-5 for 3k points which is a damn lot.

I don't see your point?
I made him two scripts that we tested for a while.
He then gave me 3k points.

????????

He didnt scam me directly, actually.

I don't see your point?

????????

Okay, are you ended with ur flaming?

bring up my thread

I don't see your point?

????????

So how on earth did he scam you?

So how on earth did he scam you?

Aha. I made him a banner, he didn't pay.
Even though he said it was "shit" which I rushed it anyway because I knew he'd take it and not pay.
He also used it without my permission.

To you, its nothing.
To me, its principle.

I even offered to create a new one, which he refused.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw how do these add up? Real confusing.

400k Amera € 10 PVP
300K Amera € 4.5

10 euro for 400k in Amera
4.5 euro for 300k in Amera?

lol? cant do math?

The website aint 100% completed yet. It's still under development, but most things are working fine.

and UP: why do u not recommend it, have u even used it?
you cant just say something that u dont know off.

The first things you should fix are prices. People want to know how much their paying. And 400k for 10 euros and 300k for 3.5euro or whatever it was, totally non-legit.

Last thing I'm saying here because I know what you truly are.

Back