• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia as a single-player, LAN and multiplayer game?

Sinth

Argardh.com
Reaction score
Stumbled over a thread/map where someone had made a DoTA style map.. and have been thinking about this about 1000 hours before that :p

Has anyone ever attempted/made a finished version of a "game"/client that you just download and play? I mean, either put the stuff(uniserver/xamp, tfs, client) together so that your computer launches a db(sqlite i guess) at custom-client start-up or something similar?

Wouldn't it be possible with the OT-client as it is to build it into something like that? And ofcourse, add a Game-room of somekind where you can enter "Multiplayer Game" on internet.. aswell as a LAN-page ofcourse for hosting/joining games created on LAN.

Sloppy written, but im drunk, so hey, get the idea or not :)

This always been on my mind, and I've playing a bit with the idea but creating a single/coop/non MMO game is more time demanding than what one would think at first. Need a different kind of map, decent story/side stories, lot of RPG places to explore... pretty much as if TFS were an RPG maker.

Btw, try the Ultima games on the SNES if you feel like playing some "Tibia" singleplayer :)

Back