• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Tibia Client 11.x...

silveralol

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello folks, I'm not getting working tibia client 11 in my 4fun otserver
I'm using an old tfs 1.2 with some modifications without two factor authenticator support and the latest tibia client 11 also the ip changer made by Jo3Bingham, the site is znote acc with the support to tibia client 11
the only thing that I get working is the list from the account, it load my character list but don't enter in the game, my protocol of tfs is 10.99 and my server is in VPS
how I can start to find the issue and fix it ?

yes I see that, solve by increasing the max packets ...
but now that I update the tibia client to the latest with the today's update now the client crash when try login, now is not a problem with source or the web service :/

If it is a content update its probably not compatible with TFS at all yet.

Happy to help. :)

If you get disconnected on client 11 by holding in CTRL + any arrow keys for a couple seconds, then you need to increase maxPacketsPerSecond.
https://github.com/otland/forgottenserver/blob/master/config.lua#L30

All the way up to 250-300. Client 11 sends much more packets to the server than the old one.

I'm sorry to bump this 2.5-year-old thread, but I didn't want to create a new one, and couldn't find someone with the same problem.

I'm not able to Ctrl walk with client 11.44. Max packets has been set to 300, and, in the client options, "turn" is assigned to Ctrl.
It is working in the 10.98 client.

The function is the same as always:
Code:
function Player:onTurn(direction)
    if self:getGroup():getAccess() and self:getDirection() == direction then
        local nextPosition = self:getPosition()
        nextPosition:getNextPosition(direction)

self:teleportTo(nextPosition, true)
    end

return true
end

Anyone has the same issue?