• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia client changes since 10.02

nclx

Reaction score
So, what changed since then? What is that npc bubble thing?

Maybe it's just me, but the newest tibia client is so damn messy.......
I don't understand the point spamming that tiny tibia screen with so much effects and "notes"...
Like the yellow box when you walk by players, and everything else...... what's wrong with a nice and clean screen while walking through a city?

Maybe it's just me, but the newest tibia client is so damn messy.......
I don't understand the point spamming that tiny tibia screen with so much effects and "notes"...
Like the yellow box when you walk by players, and everything else...... what's wrong with a nice and clean screen while walking through a city?
are you talking about the flash client?

are you talking about the flash client?
flash is way worse, but most things you can edit so you wont get that much shit around.
But no, I was talking about the C++.
I was in to do some pk/war few days ago, which I only does with C++, can't trust flash with that........ and all these damn effect make me want to puke and stick my eyes out......

Back