• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Tibia Client Graphics - pixel Shader emulator?

Gattaca

OTLand's Developer
Reaction score
--Edit--

Anyones knows if exists an Pixel Shader emulator?...

Hello, all please forged me if it can't be here, its just i cant found an sub-forum for post this help so...

This is what happens to my tibia clients: (Rezise the picture)

If you see it looks poor of graphics..
But when i open it, it run really slowest, and i must to change to DirectX 5, and when i do this, the client graphics get poot and speed up...

if anyone knows how to fix it please...

Video Card:
ATI Rage Pro Ultra
16 MB Video

I can play gunz mu online gta, etc...
With 0% of lag, and why its ONLY TIBIA! Who looks that poor?...

I hope your answer...
Thanks...
Best Wishes...
:huh:

Last edited:
Done.
I tryed to manage all configurations as i can. But stills with that poor graphics. And i hate to play tibia like that...

Any recommendations?, theres any opengl accelerator?...

Yes 16 mb graphics card, i dont know if it can by upgraded, i have 389 mb of ram, and the video card is PCI and AGP X4...

Anyone knows how to upgrade to 32?...

Really its from 1998... Installed the system windows XP, and yes. Maybe 11th April in my birthday i buy a new one or if my father brought it first :)

Thank you all for your help..
Solve is buy a new pc.

@Up

No its, still seen like the same ugly tibia, the character, items, walls, etc... Pixels stay as the same :S

I think i need an PIXEL SHADER...

Anyone knows...