• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia client maker

sivael

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
I was thinking about the OTS protocol and I saw a great design flaw that probably haunts 90% of the OTS'es. If You know it or not.
Basically - it's the private RSA key. It's made public xD
Sooo....
I have made a nice little application to make it easy to create a tibia client for your ots.

What it does:
takes the exe, replaces RSA key, server addresses and stuff like that and voila, you have an exe for a certain OTS.

What makes it different is the ability to change the CFG filename that the client uses(so shortcuts and settings are separate from any other ots/real tibia)
And map folder.
No more map overlapping and cfg substitution.

Tee.zip here is an exe.
tibia exe editor here is the source. Delphi if anyone asks.

If You don't trust me and thin this is a virus, compile it for Yourself. All the sources are there.

Have fun,
Sivael.

Attachments

forum-verified.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like a offline version of alot of the tools you got @vapus custom client generator (including the change filename abilities). Nice tho.

Oh. Didn't know about that client generator:p
Actually I don't really trust anything I cannot compile for myself in the area of ip changers, client generators and such.
So I wrote one.

Nice to know there are others though:p
Does VAPus - Customclient enable you to change the cfg and automap folder though?
If so, where?

Anyone knows what client this is made for..?

Back