• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Tibia Client Version

Reaction score
Hi guys, how are you?

I have a question, i changed the SPR and DAT signature of 9.10 to 8.54, but i want to change the version of my Client EXE, someone can help me?

Hi guys, how are you?

I have a question, i changed the SPR and DAT signature of 9.10 to 8.54, but i want to change the version of my Client EXE, someone can help me?

I dont exactly get what you want, but you want to make your server to be 8.54 or 9.10 and what TFS distro do you use?

For exemple, i have a 9.10 and want to chage it to 8.54, and i using sources of TFS 9.10 and i will change it too for 8.54, can you help me?

For exemple, i have a 9.10 and want to chage it to 8.54, and i using sources of TFS 9.10 and i will change it too for 8.54, can you help me?

Just use 8.54 sources? Reverting all of the changes will be a bigger pain in the ass than just downloading 0.3.6.

If i use the 8.54 sources i won't get the context menu "mounts" and "spell icons", because i these i trying to convert my sources TFS 9.10 to 8.54 in the resources.h, anyone can help me?

Back