• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia coins Store help

tommy91

Reaction score
My server is using the Tibia coins Store and when one bought coins, they did not end up in his account, instead the coins became points in the Znote_accounts. Is there a way to switch it around somehow? So that the coins get transferred into the Accounts instead?

Solution
Hello there,

I've solved this via Discord, but I'll post the solution here so everyone can profit :)

$update_account = mysql_update("UPDATE znote_accounts SET points='$new_points' WHERE account_id='$cid'");

This is the query that adds points to the database and therefor you can buy items / services on the website.

Now if you run an ingame shop, you might want these points to be added as coins.

In order to do that change the query to:
$update_account = mysql_update("UPDATE accounts SET coins='$new_points' WHERE id='$cid'");

Best Wishes
Okke
Hello there,

I've solved this via Discord, but I'll post the solution here so everyone can profit :)

$update_account = mysql_update("UPDATE znote_accounts SET points='$new_points' WHERE account_id='$cid'");

This is the query that adds points to the database and therefor you can buy items / services on the website.

Now if you run an ingame shop, you might want these points to be added as coins.

In order to do that change the query to:
$update_account = mysql_update("UPDATE accounts SET coins='$new_points' WHERE id='$cid'");

Best Wishes
Okke

Solution
Back