• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia.com

Axtrox

Uninspired Mapper
Reaction score
I know this isn't related to OT But I need help, everytime I try to log into tibia.com (I click 'log in')
this appears...

helpw.png

I also can't enter any section of tibia.com that requires logging in,,

maybe they block ur MAC for some thing ! it happen with me and i solved it when i install new windows and remove old one xD

1. You can't block MAC as it's not a part of the TCP process.
2. You don't change the MAC address by reinstalling windows...

does the same to my desktop... w/e i dont play so i dont care. to i do like to read the polls which i cant do... to lazy to check my laptop. use a different pc or a smart phone.

Please have a look within your hosts file whether the login page has been blocked or not.
\system32\drivers\etc\hosts

or just somewhere on route one node is fucked up and it cannot connect but doesnt even try to found another route, should fix itself after some time,
if its this case, only thing you can do is having hope that it wont take too much time

well I've had this for like 3 months and I thought the same thing.. it would fix it self but it hasn't that's why I report it here now.. I also reported it to tibia forums using my iPod and they never answered.

Back