• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ tibia crash after killing any monster

5lave Ots

Solutions
Reaction score
thats is the client error and i got no tfs error
using nekiros 1.3 downgraded for 8,6 and i did nothing with monster files. just takens from the source's data
the normal monsters (rat, rotworm, dragons,,,,,) they get damge and give exp but at the instance on kill it bug the client,,
also i got no creaturescripts for onkill

Attachments

Last edited:
With the info you gave I would say delete your server and find something else to do. Other than that read the rules for posting.

the title said 1.x + ' tibia crashes after killing any monsters', there is no tfs error to post, and i put 2 pictures which provide the client breaking error and it will be noticed that its tibia 8.6.. and the 1.3 is for nekiro.. if you have already 2 eyes you could see that... and if you have a nice hands you could write ' give more explains' and if you have a nice brain 'you wouldnt even answer'

i had one because i didnt made anything with monsters its just a new data sources so i came to post here not waiting anyone like you to tell me what i have to want instead of getting help or support or guide to how to get help

1) I haven't heard of anyone using those sources with that problem so that sucks.
2) Are you sure you didn't change anything?
3) Link the exact distro.

i didnt and ill try again with compile and check
Post automatically merged:

1) I haven't heard of anyone using those sources with that problem so that sucks.
2) Are you sure you didn't change anything?
3) Link the exact distro.
my fault... using a newer version data.... sorry

Last edited:
Back