• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia crash after login.

kamilation

Reaction score
Having some problem with login on character to my otxserv 2, using tibia 7.72. After i login-in, see this error:

error.jpg

Any idea? Thanks for help!

Did u try a different 7.72? Maybe the one u have is missing something? Or maybe try a different map

Looks to me like either;
  1. You messed with the client resources (sprites, etc) and did something wrong and now the client crashes while trying to load that resource
  2. You are using a poorly coded server, or one with the wrong packet version, which are sending confusing network packets to the client
  3. You are using a poorly made map that includes non-existent items or objects in impossible placements
Where exactly does the error happen? Login screen? Enter world? A specific place on the map?
And what is the full error report generated by the client? You only included half of it in your screenshot.

Back