• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Destiny

I just who the fack you think you are go somewhere else to get your post count up noob!

Last edited:
I just who the fuck you think you are go somewhere else to get your post count up noob!

Please refainr langues both of u.

It's great to see people trying and trying to grow bigger at the end oyu wil succeed but it will take some months for that mate

Yea The whole tibia thing getting on my nerves anyway. Really there is to many OT forums. I just got a nice peaceful on that I would like to see grow and If it don't o well. I can just hope for the best.

Yea The whole tibia thing getting on my nerves anyway. Really there is to many OT forums. I just got a nice peaceful on that I would like to see grow and If it don't o well. I can just hope for the best.

Just do what i do if u need for some hours, get a beer,a good movie and a big blund to smoke, and you will be sweet for a couple of hours

Back