• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia dieing?

How long will Tibia last?

• 1 Year.

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • 2 Years.

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • 3 Years.

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • 4 Years.

Votes: 12 14.1%
  • 10 Years +

Votes: 63 74.1%

• Total voters
Eloth/Kasteria/Tibijka does that for 4 years and there is no decrease in number of players on start. Players just like that. As @SCREECH said, tibia players are changing, not leaving. Players ready to spend months on making exp left in 2010.
There are less players, they are less interested in making 'exp', they got full time jobs, they want to spend evening/weekend on server, not next 2 years.
Eloth? Tibijka? You mean the spoofed servers that are even banned on otservlist? YEAH SURE, dont even mention this trash especially from someone like Niebieski from Legnica, Every time he starts a crap he tries the emails on cipsoft client resulting in us getting tone of "no reply wrong tibia password" Gesior Go make another Ip changer mate. Just logged in to the crap you mentioned, there is all deposits empty, full of afk chars HAHAHAHHA BUDA

1629434944170.png

oh yeah 950 online, only like 6 died in past 5 hours
1629435151263.png

Last edited:
Yes, look like dieing to me.
More money, but less players. They focus on profit, not gameplay.
We have recolored sprites and low quality maps now, soon we will get more and more shitty updates. Look how World of Warcraft is now, just after revenue records.
Every company focuses on profit. That's the main factor of making games by companies.

Tibia? 1 year 2022 christmas +-
Its August and only 5k players daily, we have more players in OT's than in RL tibia, something is changing.

Tibia? 1 year 2022 christmas +-
Its August and only 5k players daily, we have more players in OT's than in RL tibia, something is changing.
only 5k daily? I'll present you something called statistics :D
2021-08-20 14_46_31-Players online chart - Tibia Statistics - GuildStats.eu.png

do we have more players in OTs than RL TIBIA? no, not at all, remember that in rl tibia the player count is real (to a certain extent), but in OTs we all know how spoofing works, how many MC are allowed, and lets not forget about BOTTERS afk raising the player count, so no, I wont trust otservlist online player count at all

View attachment 61356

do we have more players in OTs than RL TIBIA? no, not at all, remember that in rl tibia the player count is real (to a certain extent), but in OTs we all know how spoofing works, how many MC are allowed, and lets not forget about BOTTERS afk raising the player count, so no, I wont trust otservlist online player count at all
Yes mate, you can spoof I understand what you say BUT... you cant spoot all the servers included IMO.
There are 19241 players online on 415 servers
Last Update: August 20, 2021, 7:58 pm

415 servers, ok lets say 50% of the servers are spoofing, still being above of 5k real tibia.
They have been destroying tibia since 2008 aprox... Each update worse and worse, i stopped at 2009+- all AUTO shit, good old times 7.4 tibnia the best.

View attachment 61356

Login on rl tibia bro. Dice bots in every depot and bro there are still botters in spawns.

Tibia its definitely dying, ots are in even worse state. U got few long term ots medivia, gunzodos, evolunia, tibiantis, rexia. Maybe there is more but I only play non brazillian and non american servers and with mostly english community. But these servers are also all fulled with bots. Every new server is dead in weeks.

Tibia was lucky because of corona, this brought us many new ots, many new players. But now its going downward again.
I'm also surprised noone said this, because this is the absolute main reason they got such a record year 2020.

But still. Ots and real tibia will make more and more money even with fewer players. Players are more acceptable of p2w these days. Community grows up and can actually spend money now.

Last edited:
Save my reply

When tibia starts die (but really), they will announce old school worlds.
already happened. Not as a server, but we already have retro pvp worlds, retro outfits in store and most of client settings backwards compatible with old playstyles

That's "natural" cycle of product, that's happening to WoW now as well. But to make this happen, voices of ppl complaining to modern tibia must be overwhelming. And then, Cipsoft have to calculate that makes sense and will bring profit. As long as they fine how it is in current state, nothing will change.

On the other hand, the numbered days for Tibia will def come, sometimes you need to accept the inevitable end of something, as an owner (Cip) and also as a customer (player). I mean, one day Cip will realize that there no more sense to pump more funds to Tibia. But not gonna happen if their financial results keep growing (or even stay at a level where it will continue to pay off) . Corona helped them as it helped every game, bc people kept staying at home and had time for playing. But that's gonna change (is it?).

People keep saying "tibia is dying!1!one!!" since ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
People keep saying "tibia is dying!1!one!!" since ever.

list of regular threads:
  • otservlist complaints
  • "state of this community" threads
  • tibia online player count (tibia is dying!1!)
  • "what kind/version of server should I make?"
  • what happened to server "X" / bring server "X" back
  • user "x" is a scammer/thief!!1
  • ot 8.6 with lower rates than rl tibia (???)

Last edited by a moderator:
A community can only die if new members are not being brought in. If you have the same player base with no-one replacing it, then yes it will die, and therefore it is dying.

Is tibia dying...yes.
is OT dying...yes.

When I joined 15 years ago. I would imagine the average user's age was between 12 and 18. Now this will be 27-32. Tibia/OT is basically Japan, an aging society. Enjoy it while it lasts.

I see now that is at a all time low. Do you guys think Tibia will permanently die? Any suggestions to bring it back?
It will be back after summer bro. Don't worry. Tibia can survive for thousands of years!

I'm 30 years old and I just came back to tibia, again. And I will continue to come back to it til I die.

Now that I'm getting into developing my own server the drug that is Tibia only gets stronger.

The more people that get involved with OT, the more innovation you'll have. More innovation attracts more players. Tibia has qualities/experiences that no other game has yet to replicate. Until someone makes another suitable stick to scratch that Tibia itch, it will live.

I know ppl that were playing Tibia just for the money they were earning selling Tibia coins... Now they noticed that can earn more with those blockchain games like Axie. I don't know, but I think that Tibia will die. I agree that is still alive, but not for long

list of regular threads:
  • otservlist complaints
  • "state of this community" threads
  • tibia online player count (tibia is dying!1!)
  • "what kind/version of server should I make?"
  • what happened to server "X" / bring server "X" back
  • user "x" is a scammer/thief!!1
  • ot 8.6 with lower rates than rl tibia (???)

Most annonying threads are for sure "WiLL tIBiA dIE"

I'm 30 years old and I just came back to tibia, again. And I will continue to come back to it til I die.

Now that I'm getting into developing my own server the drug that is Tibia only gets stronger.

The more people that get involved with OT, the more innovation you'll have. More innovation attracts more players. Tibia has qualities/experiences that no other game has yet to replicate. Until someone makes another suitable stick to scratch that Tibia itch, it will live.
I agree with you. Im 34 now, i was 16 when i first started lol

1631022404220.png

1631022797287.png
Full Rated

CipSoft's total revenue, that is, a gross revenue, everything that came in from money, was 7,741,728 euros, approximately 20,635,289 reais at the current rate, or 18.8 million at the rate at the time.

Another Record Year: CipSoft employees receive profit sharing bonus in the amount of an additional annual salary​

Company profit more than doubled // One third more Tibia players // Donations of over 350,000 Euro to help fight coronavirus

Regensburg/Germany, February 11, 2021 | CipSoft looks back on a year which has been just as challenging as it has been successful. In times in which people are suffering from worldwide restrictions caused by the coronavirus, online games – the domain of the Regensburg developer for two decades – are one of the few ways that allow people to spend time with each other. The annual average number of daily active players of CipSoft's flagship Tibia rose by a third to over 100,000. The turnover even climbed by two thirds. One of the key factors for this success were profits gained from a newly created trading platform which allows players for the first time to safely sell and buy characters among each other.

In total CipSoft generated around 25 million Euro and with that approximately 10 million more than in the previous year. "5 years ago our total annual turnover was just under 10 million Euro. Since then we succeeded in increasing our gains significantly every year, but the erratic increase in 2020 was of course not foreseeable", says Stephan Vogler, one of the company's founders and CEOs.

Since the number of employees and the amount of the expenditure remained broadly constant, the pre-tax profit could be more than doubled and increased by approximately 115% to around 14.5 million Euro. For the employees the outstanding business result pays off in form of a profit sharing bonus for 2020 which equals their annual income. "Of course a rush on Tibia like the one we had at the beginning of the pandemic causes much work. Work that we've been doing from home since March 2020. That was not always easy, so I'm particularly happy about the amount of this year's profit sharing bonus for our team."

In view of the great company figures, it was particularly important for CipSoft to give something back to society last year. In total 200,000 Euro have been donated to Médecins Sans Frontières, UNICEF and Germany's Relief Coalition to support their fight against COVID-19. In addition, more than 165,000 Euro have been collected in a charity campaign in Tibia. The complete proceeds were donated to the World Health Organisation.

Also TibiaME's turnover rose sharply in comparison to the previous year and increased by a good 60 percent. Even before the pandemic, the mobile MMORPG has recorded growing numbers of players. The much-noticed release of the blockchain game LiteBringer, which was nominated for the "Deutscher Entwicklerpreis" ('German Developer Award'), rounded off a memorable year for CipSoft.

Source: Google.

Back