• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Tibia Directx11

Spyke

Insidious
Reaction score
Hey guys, ever since I bought a new comp with Windows 7 and with DirectX11 installed on it my Tibia keeps crashing anywhere from 5-15min after starting it, be it OT or Real Tibia.

Basically a box pops up saying ''Tibia Player has stopped working, Windows will notify you if there is a solution. *Close*'', I've tried everything and I'm pretty lost, I've found that I can only run DX5 without it crashing(so far) but the graphics get shitty on that and my eyes hurt :p.

If anyone's got any idea on how to fix this I'd like some response,

Kind regards,
Spyke

Hey guys, ever since I bought a new comp with Windows 7 and with DirectX11 installed on it my Tibia keeps crashing anywhere from 5-15min after starting it, be it OT or Real Tibia.

Basically a box pops up saying ''Tibia Player has stopped working, Windows will notify you if there is a solution. *Close*'', I've tried everything and I'm pretty lost, I've found that I can only run DX5 without it crashing(so far) but the graphics get shitty on that and my eyes hurt :p.

If anyone's got any idea on how to fix this I'd like some response,

Kind regards,
Spyke

Use opengl :p also install drivers for your graphic card.. had same issue actually :p but to bad for me, my drivers werent updated for windows 7 and probably wont.... so I had to haxx it a bit lol xd

Back