• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia do now have a player that's level 600!

First lvl 100, first lvl 200 were legendary people, very competitive and EXTREMELY fun. Now it's just who is the best botter and people bot characters just to sell gold for in real life money and make loads of profit from it, then sell the characters.

1st lvl 300
1st lvl 400?
1st lvl 500?
1st lvl 600
were all achieved by legendary pls ‹3

400 goes to Lord'Paulistinha (BR)

I agree with Karchii, 100 & 200 and maybe 300 are the most legendary

So in 1-2~ year ppl got 1000lvl ?? how much they hit and how much they got hp/mana.. erhh fuck this shit game 7.6 <3 times..

They should of capped the levels to like 450. So what if they can't level. Any more is insane really. How does this guy die?! Like a whole guild vs him? In like another year there will probably be 800's n maybe a 1000. No incentive for new players.

They should of capped the levels to like 450. So what if they can't level. Any more is insane really. How does this guy die?! Like a whole guild vs him? In like another year there will probably be 800's n maybe a 1000. No incentive for new players.

It's not going to be that quick for a level 800 or level 1000 to come.
Levels between 600 and 800 are like the ultimate peak level, it's a range where it starts to become humanely difficult.

Maurolkit has been hunting at the best possible places for his levels, so he has peaked in progression.
While he has peaked at this rate, level 700 is becoming much more difficult.

For him to get from 600 to 700, it's the same rate as going from level 1 to 500.
And to get from 700 to 800, it's the same rate as going from level 1 to 555.

Maurolkit averages about 3-4 million exp a day, so for him to get from same amount of exp as 1-500, it would take him 588 days.
It would take him approximately another 600 days to get from 700 to 800.

So, it would take him 3.25 years to just get from 600 to 800. (this is only if he gets 3.5 million exp, EVERYDAY)

It takes 12,984,869,800 exp to get from 600 to 1000, just note something, he only has 3.5 billion exp total.
So, he'd have to get the same amount of exp as getting 1-600, about 3 more times.

So, it would take him 10.16 years to just get from 600 to 1000. (this is only if he gets 3.5 million exp, EVERYDAY)

So, technically, it's not impossible, but it is VERY difficult and will not be seen in a VERY VERY VERY VERY long time.

@Evan, do not predict the future. Ever. CIPSOFT= Retarded. They will make a new hunting area, or stronger spells to level with or something to make it more easier to level up. In a week, that level 600 took like 3 levels? So you think randomly it will be 10x harder to level or what?

It was not even a year ago there was a level 500. Couple of months ago.. so I'm sure there will be a level 700 much more sooner than the bullshit you said.

Oh I know about the potential of CipSoft adding newer monsters for higher levels. Though these numbers are not bullshit, you actually have to get 3.5 million every single day to get from 600 to 800 in 3 years

@evan With the 2x exp or 5x exp days they keep doing in attempt to get new players i am sure it would be ALOT faster.

Also as stated by carier~ they will add a new spawn etc (which they are probably working on anjd almost finished) as they knew this guy would get close. Let's just say for example s/he is botting~ They will gain pretty much the most efficient amount of exp per day (if the bot is throughout the day).

Although this character is most likely being monitored (well Cipsoft is stupid - but i would moniter any charcter reaching an insanely high level relative to the other players)

All it would take is a new boss/spawn that offers more exp than before, a lot harder than normal and voila. Exping isn't so hard.

In a year i can almost guarentee we will see 700+ and a rough guess of 800ish-1000 as i stated before. Although this guy is a knight. If s/he was a mage/pally it would probably be faster.

Just wait, a few weeks from now: "TIBIA ANOUNCEMENT! TIBIA IS GOING TO HOST 1 WEEK TRIPPLE EXP & VENTURE NORTH OF BLABLATOWN AND YOU WILL VENTURE INTO THE RIFTS OF HELL 200+ recommended" etc.

LOL

Oh I know about the potential of CipSoft adding newer monsters for higher levels. Though these numbers are not bullshit, you actually have to get 3.5 million every single day to get from 600 to 800 in 3 years

I can bet they can get more than that...

Back