• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows tibia dont work..

abes800

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i dont really know tibia dont work to me. when i try to logg in to a server it dosent work.

but when i try on my laptop its works(same network.) can someone help me. i have try unistall and everyhting. open it with admin...

1z18kzn.jpg

i dont really know tibia dont work to me. when i try to logg in to a server it dosent work.

but when i try on my laptop its works(same network.) can someone help me. i have try unistall and everyhting. open it with admin...

1z18kzn.jpg

Download it from here, it's clean.

remeresmapeditor.com

Go where's clients and download it!

Copy Tibia.dat,Tibia.spr & Tibia.pic from your 8.6 tibia folder and paste them into C:\Windows\system32\ and it should work.
OR
Format your pc because you will have to do that for every single tibia client you want to play.

ok i will try it now.

@mogex i download tibia now from the site you gave me :D

i am going to test when i get home.

btw i think it was my network was so slow so i tought it was something els. i dont know.

i havent test it i am playing on my laptop. i will try today :)

btw i think its not tibia. its my network is so slow thats it says my char is loaded

Back