• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia error debug

Luxime

Reaction score
Okey so when i start my server (its an kummerack 8.0 server) and just click enter i get on console that i tried login acc "0" then when i hit 111111 tibia too go for making account i get this error. any clue how too fix? Screenshot_9.png

You need to provide the debug log in order to check what "packet type" that has caused the crash~

Sincerely,
Slavi

wow thanks for the help everyone. its super sad this error came too me. i just wanted too play around like old times. i havnt done this in more then 5 years atleast and never had problems like this back in days so no clue how too fix this. Is there any tutorial on how too fix this problem that you know? Tbh i have no clue whats so ever on these things ur talking about since i never had those problems before :S

8.0 Tibia has MoTD hardcoded for 42 opcode in EventTrigger function and going by the "child->getWidth() = 0" your MoTD is probably empty and that's the problem.

could you somehow show me how too fix this problem or is there any guide how 2? i mean i cant be the only one with this problem? //luxime

Back