• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Tibia - Eternia] Bauuudi

Anyways gz mooar pics and mooar pks pliiz.

will try )

another advance at laguna... gonna do som quests tomorow and start hunting somewhere else! :)
444444444441111111444444_83337.PNG

Nice man :D!

You should do yalahar quest and lvl at magicians.. 30k/h, always profit and chance of dropping reins ^^

Gl!

Just mentioned magicians cause hunting at the same spawn for a long time can get extremely boring.. Plus in my server reins are 100k ahaha. Atleast I sold 1 for that price a few days ago.

Just mentioned magicians cause hunting at the same spawn for a long time can get extremely boring.. Plus in my server reins are 100k ahaha. Atleast I sold 1 for that price a few days ago.

Yea, I will try magicians :p

59/56

More pictures coming, gonna do some quests today and got holidays so gonna start an alt char also, a paladin. :D

Magicians were better than laguna :D

445555555555_d78r18.PNG

vamp111_t63ci1.PNG

Gonna do blue legs quest tomorrow :D

bearhuggg_010u90.PNG

Huggin' da bear :O

gonna start playing a paladin also because we have holidays so I got alot of time :))

alQJPJaMHE.png

#DIST 30
dl6OiyZWpC.png

e5MBRqO2Vv.png

Your name sounds familiar :O Are you my father? I'm pretty sure his name started with B.
GoGo 53,2! Your son is proud of you.

Also I suggest you to get your distance to 21 or lower and use small stones on cyclops. David told me it works best with a slingshot.

(!I1i!I1iI1 This jewish ruski asked me to post coz he didn't want to get 5th account banned for quad post D: )

Last edited:
Your name sounds familiar :O Are you my father? I'm pretty sure his name started with B.
GoGo 53,2! Your son is proud of you.

Also I suggest you to get your distance to 21 or lower and use small stones on cyclops. David told me it works best with a slingshot.

[video=youtube;KMYN4djSq7o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMYN4djSq7o[/video]

Axe 61 when running around in yalahar :E
ovZ9fJm746.png

Level 15 on the pally ;C
vgwFZ4CGVV.png

Back