• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia.exe 10.77 virus?

It's same thing on valve games. You agree that a malware i think scan the pc for injections of cheats. BUT, antiviruses doesn't detect these because they are encrypted i think. I THINK only

I hope that's not the case or it'd be awful easy for a virus to infiltrate and not be detected :p
It's same thing on valve games. You agree that a malware i think scan the pc for injections of cheats. BUT, antiviruses doesn't detect these because they are encrypted i think. I THINK only

Malwarebytes PRO detected it on my PC once back in January or February - I made a thread on XenoBot.net. The next day, Tibia updated their client to the next version and it was no longer detected. It's a bit of a mystery to know exactly what they're doing these days, but they definitely know what they're doing, and botters are being caught left and right.

by the way buys my "antivirus" is kaspersky internet security :p and as I said, probably it was not him who deleted tibia otherwise it would warn me about a "malware" or at least would be anything at logs

Back