• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows tibia.exe

Syiko

Scripter/Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
If i neeed To Enable Mount sources at tibia EXe Without Otclient what i write.. ? in it or with hex editor ..

You can't activate it?
No code for it is in the client, nor does it have any sprites for the mounts.

Hi @Sir Sezago, I'll try to answer your question.

If you are using Cipsoft client in a version before mounts were implemented, you can't do anything, because you don't have sources. If you are using Cipsoft client after that, you can try adding an outfit with mount sprites to spr/dat files, edit your outfits.xml so you can use it ingame, and see what happens.

Hi @Sir Sezago, I'll try to answer your question.

If you are using Cipsoft client in a version before mounts were implemented, you can't do anything, because you don't have sources. If you are using Cipsoft client after that, you can try adding an outfit with mount sprites to spr/dat files, edit your outfits.xml so you can use it ingame, and see what happens.
i got before and i am ready with every thing but i only sreaching form some know know how to use otclient and make me new tibia.exe with cipsoft sources ...

Back