• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

tibia fail.

Goten

Reaction score
14ebh1k.jpg

<_<

No lol its a known bug u can be skulled and walk in pz its nothing like u get skull outside and walk into a pz zone, idk how it works but i've seen ppl doing that its like throwing fire field and a guy walks on it but different xD

nop it isnt OT, its RL xd
and i didnt know how that could happen too, thts just the question, how the fuck can that happen :/

No lol its a known bug u can be skulled and walk in pz its nothing like u get skull outside and walk into a pz zone, idk how it works but i've seen ppl doing that its like throwing fire field and a guy walks on it but different xD

You can't enter a PZ if you've thrown a firefield, regardless if someone's stepped in it or not.

You can't enter a PZ if you've thrown a firefield, regardless if someone's stepped in it or not.

I think he means that some1 puts fire field somewhere where there are nobody then goes in pz, then people walks on it then he is skulled in PZ..

I think if you shoot fire field, die and after that someone walks in your fire field you get skulled too. Not sure, it was long ago I tested it. If he actually walked up there with skull then I got no idea.

yup but he just came out of the desert entered the city and he could just enter PZ, but we couldnt..
i dont understand it xd

Poison someone using serpent sword/poison arrows while you're with him in party, then you leave party after 2 minutes and enter PZ, he's still poisoned by that time and you gain skull ^^.

Poison someone using serpent sword/poison arrows while you're with him in party, then you leave party after 2 minutes and enter PZ, he's still poisoned by that time and you gain skull ^^.

Are you sure this works?

but he just pked my friend and we attacked him, so it has nothing to do with a party or so xD

Back