• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia flash client- big fail!

rookki90

Maniacus totalus
Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemens. I want to talk about Tibia flash client's update.
In my mind it's fucking bullshit. Cipsoft was created in 1997 by four students from Germany.
It was uncomercian project, but one year later it created to comercial.
Tibia was great idea for players, many of them were playin' on first world- Antica.
After few years we have only stupid updates and FLASH CLIENT.
Listen guys, Tibia will die. Who will kill her? Cipsoft, people who created it.
I think that the last chance for Real Tibia Servers is only our tibia's society.
I want to create some servers and make one page on multiworld.
I have some scripters, mappers and web developers.
Three servers:
xNormal PvP- it will be first server which we'll create
xOptional PvP- second with some new quests
xHardcore PvP- the last one for this time

Server which Normal PvP will be online with only real map(without gengia, oken, pyre etc)
Full options from real tibia like war system, trainers, etc.
If anyone wants to join to our project, just write here Your ideas.
I think that is last chance to save our culture and back to old, good times like version 7.1-8.6
Kind regards,
Yours rookki90

tibia flash wont be a fail because they will still be making money. your server will fail because it will be just like the others 9999999999999 rl maps out there.
Who will kill her? Cipsoft, people who created it.
its not "her" its "it"

Bullshit! They won't make money anymore. One year ago were playing 40.000 players, now 30.000. Congratulations!

Bullshit! It won't make money anymore. One year ago were playing 40.000 players, now 30.000. Congratulations!

and? they making less money but they still making money. they making more than your broke ass

BUAHAHAHAHAHA. I will make money more than you. In my opinion you are idiot, you're watching only for cash, not for players, servers, maps etc!
Leave this thread and be quiet! Well, fucking up!

lol you say tibia is a fail when they making money. something that fails dont make money or do it? go look up what fail means

Bullshit! They won't make money anymore. One year ago were playing 40.000 players, now 30.000. Congratulations!
And thats because the lack of evolution... Like srsly, this game has been the same since it was created and people are getting tired about this.

#Thread:
They're trying to recover the lost time with this kind of updates. Ofc, there will be people that may disagree with them... But in this world you can't convince everyone. The real question would be, Will this update work as CipSoft expects?

In my opinion gather new players isn't a real problem... The real problem is, make those who retired to play the game again (especially for an old game like Tibia).

Gaming is like a seesaw,
If you get stuck you might re-consider what you're doing wrong or stay down till it lasts... Thats how it works.

Back