• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Flash Client - Feature Teaser

Who cares if it's ugly or not. The main point is that it's useless to play nowadays.
Everyone just gotta wake up and realize what CIPSOFT did to the wonderful game Tibia once was

Tibia once used to be an unique game.. Now it just went on gaming mainstream .. they're trying to look like the other classical MMORPG stuff instead of keeping that unique stuff [that they've already ruined half of].

Oh , I guess here's where the problem comes. I remember I read Guido stated in an interview that they will take actions against OTs if necessary, but that none of OTs is so much developed that they'd need to atm, but .. If they make this flash shit , half of tibia players will come to playing OTs .. think Guido will take any actions against OTs then? =o

I hope people starts with OT's instead. Then CIPSOFT might do something about the lost players and perhaps opens a oldschool server again, thought I totally doubt they will do it because they are so proud and won't admit what they have done

I don't like it. I hope they don't make it mandatory to play.

I hope people starts with OT's instead. Then CIPSOFT might do something about the lost players and perhaps opens a oldschool server again, thought I totally doubt they will do it because they are so proud and won't admit what they have done

I hope they start from 7,6 again and reset all characters, then they have killed all the sucky otservers but not in a direct way..

well. I think lets delete all characters too then xD. So we can make a new start. They should add rebirth armor upgrade and those kind of things;d

well. I think lets delete all characters too then xD. So we can make a new start. They should add rebirth armor upgrade and those kind of things;d

Lol, we're talking about a 0.5x tibia RL map oldschool server.. not about a roxor 999999x server

[video=youtube;2IKN-cn1ANk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IKN-cn1ANk[/video]e

From that moment, ill play tibia

I dont think Cipsoft really care about all the old school guys.. They just score to get max players and money ^^ I think all we would care about that if you had Tibia.

Back