• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Flash - Files

AvalonTM

Reaction score
Hi, i searched "All Files of Tibia Flash"

Tibia Flash Files (50mb) - MEGA
- i used Xampp

- Tibia Flash Client.htm (Template "i saved from tibia.com")
- Read Variables
- Read Xml Files
- Load Files (Sprites - Dat)
- client_options_serverscript.php (i don't know how works)

but i have this Error when end load files

Tibia-Flash.png

Video

Last edited:
Learn to read first! i said
"Tibia Flash - Files"

i recopile this files from Tibia Flash Client ,
I want to run correctly

Learn to read first! i said
"Tibia Flash - Files"

i recopile this files from Tibia Flash Client ,
I want to run correctly

Are you telling me cipsoft gave you their sources of the flash-client?

I did not say that
1: You claim to have the flash client files, even thou that should be impossible.
2: you can't get it to work, but you can certainly make a movie about it showing you have it. someone seeking support normally doesn't make a youtube video about it.
3: Flash client doesn't have login-form, it has to be loaded from the page, which in turn send the request over to the flash client which opens up and login that character automatically

Virus, yes indeed

1: You claim to have the flash client files, even thou that should be impossible.
2: you can't get it to work, but you can certainly make a movie about it showing you have it. someone seeking support normally doesn't make a youtube video about it.
3: Flash client doesn't have login-form, it has to be loaded from the page, which in turn send the request over to the flash client which opens up and login that character automatically

Virus, yes indeed
Wrong. The flash client is just a simple .swf file that can be decompiled with the right program (I use Sothink SWF Decompiler). It decompiles the flash client into ActionScript files that then can be read in any text viewer (e.g., Notepad++, Sublime, etc.). I use it to check for any changes in the .dat file format, and protocol changes (client/server packets).

@op Unfortunately, you can't recompile the decompiled files because it's not a clean/complete decompile. I can't remember the issues exactly, but it'll take some coding of different files of your own to get it to compile and connect to CipSoft's servers.

@programjer, this isn't a virus. "Downloading" the flash client sources is possible, but not in the way you can download the stand-alone client by hitting a "download" button. You're making yourself look like a fool, just quit replying.

Wrong. The flash client is just a simple .swf file that can be decompiled with the right program (I use Sothink SWF Decompiler). It decompiles the flash client into ActionScript files that then can be read in any text viewer (e.g., Notepad++, Sublime, etc.). I use it to check for any changes in the .dat file format, and protocol changes (client/server packets).

@op Unfortunately, you can't recompile the decompiled files because it's not a clean/complete decompile. I can't remember the issues exactly, but it'll take some coding of different files of your own to get it to compile and connect to CipSoft's servers.

@programjer, this isn't a virus. "Downloading" the flash client sources is possible, but not in the way you can download the stand-alone client by hitting a "download" button. You're making yourself look like a fool, just quit replying.
640px-Rekt.gif

Has someone actually made a real virus scan on the files?
I will not download any executable files to my computer atleast haha...
But there would be a lift in the community if something like this actually was working.

I haven't checked the files, but anyone can download the files from official site
All links are in these XMLs:

Client

Sprites

You have to tell the client the session id and account information, but it uses the Cip's RSA. It's impossible to decompile and recompile again.

Back