• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia for android is comming ;)

Hey,
New mobile version has been released, you can download it from attachment.
It comes with auto updater, bot, bug fixes and support for versions: 760, 792, 854, 860, 1098, 1099
There's also an option to change updater url, so you can set up your own files, will make tutorial how to do it later
1591617021866.png
Post automatically merged:

One more interesting thing, mobile version has been used by ~7k unique users so far
1591631823301.png

Attachments

Last edited:
Hey,
New mobile version has been released, you can download it from attachment.
It comes with auto updater, bot, bug fixes and support for versions: 760, 792, 854, 860, 1098, 1099
There's also an option to change updater url, so you can set up your own files, will make tutorial how to do it later
View attachment 46411
Post automatically merged:

One more interesting thing, mobile version has been used by ~7k unique users so far
View attachment 46433

Excelente job, im waiting for the updater tutorial.

double tap to use something I think is best way to go there. Hold 5 seconds to do another action on it.

Yeah you can do with it whatever you want
Source of new updater is available here: OTCv8/otclientv8 (https://github.com/OTCv8/otclientv8/blob/master/api/updater.php)
If you want to change rsa or server ip, just edit data.zip inside otclientv8.apk
All lua files are available here: OTCv8/otclientv8 (https://github.com/OTCv8/otclientv8)

1591728683409.png

Last edited:
Today new android version has been released.
Change log:
  • Added multitouch support
  • Added keypad (joystick) for manual walking
  • Improved action bar
  • Improved left action panel, added extra action when double clicked
  • Other small bug fixes

Tips for mobile users:
  • Double click on Use in left panel to use on item in from of you
  • Double click on Attack/Follow in left panel to attack/follow first creature from battle list
  • Double click on Look in left panel to look on first creature in battle list
  • Hold your finger for 0.5s to do right click
  • You can zoom in/zoom out map using bot (Tools tab)
  • You can bind volume up/volume down keys as hotkeys
  • Back navigation button works as escape, you can use it to close windows

More updates are cooming soon!
Have fun ;)

Check it out, not my video. In last 24h, 2000 unique players were using android version! (keep in mind that many servers don't share usage stats with me)

Check it out, not my video. In last 24h, 2000 unique players were using android version! (keep in mind that many servers don't share usage stats with me)
I'll be honest, I figured br pokemon song would be a different language then english. 🤷‍♂️

Back