• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia FPS

Addams

OTMadness.com OTSes Services
Staff member
Board Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
What Tibia FPS depends on mostly? RAM? Graphic Cards? CPU?
And how can I increase fps? Post any tutorials or explanation about how to increase FPS

I am using
Windows : Windows 10 Enterprise 64-bit
RAM : 8.00 GB
Intel(R) Core (TM) i7-2640M CPU @ 2.80 GHz
Total Available graphics : 4095
NVS 4200M (Nvidia) Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000

That's a screenshot with my FPS when I am logged in and when I am logged out.
y5wba

Attachments

Why would you like to increase your fps if you have 1.2k? If you can reach 150 or so its more than enough for tibia

For an average person there is no difference between 30 and 60 fps.
Gamers can see easily the difference there, but... you have 170 fps. Above 90^ there is no huge difference to see even for a gamer. As well its Tibia, and not an triple A 3D Graphic intensive title from EA or whatever.

the FPS that you have are good enough, anyway try out using different driver DirectX or OpenGL ingame.

Why would you like to increase your fps if you have 1.2k? If you can reach 150 or so its more than enough for tibia
For an average person there is no difference between 30 and 60 fps.
Gamers can see easily the difference there, but... you have 170 fps. Above 90^ there is no huge difference to see even for a gamer. As well its Tibia, and not an triple A 3D Graphic intensive title from EA or whatever.

the FPS that you have are good enough, anyway try out using different driver DirectX or OpenGL ingame.

@samco , its 1.2k before logging in after I log in that decrease to 170-190 and I am playing 8.60 client, Almost zero push delay when I get lower than 400 I feel like mouse isn't holding the player fully or its missing the push mostly also I am usually use more than 4-5 MCs, so my FPS gets lower than 70-60.

@Voltage#8688 , Yeah there isn't a huge difference but it still matters a little bit the more higher the more better you push/realize the movement of your character/enemy's character, I asked some players having 8 GB RAM same as me they said they can get like 500-600 FPS ingame, so I just wanted to which part of my PC I should increase/edit for better FPS in Tibia.
I am using Directx9 and that gives me better FPS than (Directx5, OpenGL)

Thanks for your answers, I appreciate it.

@samco , its 1.2k before logging in after I log in that decrease to 170-190 and I am playing 8.60 client, Almost zero push delay when I get lower than 400 I feel like mouse isn't holding the player fully or its missing the push mostly also I am usually use more than 4-5 MCs, so my FPS gets lower than 70-60.

@Voltage#8688 , Yeah there isn't a huge difference but it still matters a little bit the more higher the more better you push/realize the movement of your character/enemy's character, I asked some players having 8 GB RAM same as me they said they can get like 500-600 FPS ingame, so I just wanted to which part of my PC I should increase/edit for better FPS in Tibia.

Well TBH, you wont get a good performance having so many clients opened at once.

With OpenGl it usually get the framerate capped to the Async of your monitor, so it wont go further of 60 or w/e Hz is your screen. In my case, 144hz.

But more important, i think you are mixing up things here... FPS is the number of frames drawn in your screen, so nothing to do with the push delay...

with those components you can easily play gta 5 xd

so buy a monitor

The second thread is your connection to Internet.

@Mustafa1337 I disagree, first of all the frames that you can actually see are the same because the Refresh rate of Monitors limit them, that doesnt mean you dont feel or see the difference between 60fps and 120fps on a 60hz monitor. And When being in the range of 200+ frames (imo) there isnt the slightest difference in terms of user input or movement. We are talking about 200 pictures in a single second, sure if you would be a Fly you could notice the difference but I guarantee that when you do an experiement where player are playing a game with 200 fps and 600 fps (without knowing them which one) they will tell you its totally the same feeling.

Thanks for you reply, I wish you good luck.

Cya

You can change resolution, this have the biggest impact on fps. Outside that you can change priority of tibia client to higher and If you have Nvidia card, open Nvidia control panel, find graphic preferences of cartain programs on comp, and change stuff there, you can raise fps there for sure. Also as you know for sure, you need to restart the graphic engine after playing for 30min or more to raise fps back to maximum. You can also try changeing "engine 2/1 yes" in advenced option of client you are using , it raise fps alot, but after playing for long time, you can't resert engine in game and you need to reset whole client.

highly depends on the directdraw feature performance. Certain older/weaker cards, or systems designed for directdraw will outperforms today monsters easily.

(windows 2k pro/xp were best @ directdraw implementation, since it became less and less used/wanted - 3d became standard)

should be helpful.
NVIDIA vs. AMD 2D Performance Benchmarks - Phoronix

Last edited:
Thanks for everyone's answer, I really appreciate it. Everyone of you almost helped me with 1 or 2 tip.
I will follow everyone's tip.

Back