• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Frag Movie I (Masiyah)

In my opinion, Nice edit, Horrible frags.

Tibia fragging nowadays looks like the Follow mode ON and 1-2 Hotkey Spams ^^
Amazingly bad.

Kind Regards,
Eldin

Tibia fragging nowadays looks like the Follow mode ON and 1-2 Hotkey Spams ^^
Amazingly bad.

Kind Regards,
Eldin
Well. For mages that we I was targeting it was Follow and Utito Tempo and attack spell due to take down their mana and they would die :)

Well, some of them weren't only botting frags :p
Most of them were. And killing botters isnt good for a frag move.. maybe an war action or something else... ue combos etc. Not shiet like killing botters who are afk and not defending themselves

Most of them were. And killing botters isnt good for a frag move.. maybe an war action or something else... ue combos etc. Not shiet like killing botters who are afk and not defending themselves
True xD In the next movie I will catch all the action in towns and such on :) See if I can start a war with a few

EDIT: It has been a very long time since i made a video so I just wanted to make one hehe, but my next movie will be better and alot more non-botters xD

Last edited:
I can't see any skills with killing botters? and follow attack on war LoL ,too bad btw masiyah server isn't that good server to post video about it

Back