• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Global Map, Your Opinion

Do you use Global Map?

• Yes

Votes: 86 54.8%
  • No

Votes: 71 45.2%

• Total voters
i voted no. Home made mapps are much better, and as i'm a mapper i like to use my own maps.

tibia gloibal premmium areas are great to hunt but some serverspu the huge free cityes too just to add some lag
ank+darashia+edron is just perfect

Well, Im the owner of apocalypse-rpg. And Im using RL map~ And the ot is kinda great, I acctauly making a update atm.

Ehh. I rather make my own map. It takes awhile but it's satisfying to build your own.

I like the global map a lot, but I can't ever find any complete versions. They all lack quite a bit.

I rather to build my own map, because the Real Tibia map is well known and there is no misteries to discover. Boring at all..

said everything
ot = new maps to explore, new things to discover
tibia = same shit everything is spoiled

I think global Map are much more amused that the "simple maps"

Well, I think thats making a custom map takes a lot of time and sincerely, it piss me off <.<

When I was hosting a server I had a own map. For me the best is Otserv = Custom map, and Global map only for Global Tibia. (I hope you get what I mean lol)

No I prefer to use my own map, one because it is original, and two the tibia global map is so huge it would take a long time to spawn it correctly and decently.

Back