• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Global Map, Your Opinion

Do you use Global Map?

• Yes

Votes: 86 54.8%
  • No

Votes: 71 45.2%

• Total voters
Custom maps will always own, no mather what you say.

Real map is good, but doesnt fit for ot's (imo)

Real maps fits for real tib.

Real Tibia map always call your attention and I can be sure :)
So don't say that you won't ever play cause you will ;P But in my honest opinion ppl should care about custom maps not real tibia ones

well, the global map is big and beautfull but if you use it, you wont be creative. so, do your own map ;~~

No it's boring and there arent any new surprises, then again i'm a mapper and I like mapping so I always will use my maps

im not using global map because of this things:

1. i don´t have it.
2. i like customs map better.

You can always use the RL map and expand it =] Personally I find that the RL map is too well-known and you don't have the space to create those little changes that make OTs what they are =D

In any case, CIP remain the best hoster of RL maps.

I think if you plan build an OTServ for regular Tibia players, usage of a Global Map is much apreciate than your Own maps.

I will try to use a Global Map in a server I will try to make.

The Real map is good because. everyone knows it. its fun.

and it has that sense of accomplishment when u get 100+

BUT

When u make a rl map. you cant just plop a rune npc. bow npc. and promoter npc on the map and open up your server.

rl maps are only good if they have detail. like the normal weapon sellers. and random/useless npcs that give you the whole roleplay feel. I Detailed my real map heaps. and im still adding in more npcs. and adding features like the dark cathederal. and ive added Cormaya.

The Real Map takes alot of scripting and time. and if your not willing to put effort in to your server, then dont even bother making a rl map.

Also

People keep saying. "if you want real map go play real tibia"

Dont be narrowminded.

CIP's Map is awesome. its just. CIP runs tibia really Shit and have really shit exp rates. and its to hard to do anything on rl tibia. i like Ots cause u dont have to work super hard and waste 6 hours on rotworms to get 1 lvl.

well part of both in my oppinion,
Some of the real tibia cities are actually quite good, but i do need to say some of them are set out worse than a homeless hooker....
For example VENORE... the damn city is usually overrun by n00bs who block the 2 squared passages.

but yeah this is just my two cents

Tibia's global is a good map, it's realistic, not reallt boring, and full of undiscovered things.

i don't use because i think thats a stupid thing fi we can't have all the cities waht is the funny of only have 3 or 4???

If any have rl mapp with all towns.
wanna send it to me?
if u do want me hotmail, msg me then.

Back