• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Global Map, Your Opinion

Do you use Global Map?

• Yes

Votes: 86 54.8%
  • No

Votes: 71 45.2%

• Total voters
I have seen many servers with the Tibia Global Map, and those servers are popular, but since it is too heavy for most people, it's kind of useless.

I think that it's better to make a custom map for the server, and the main reason is that OTServers try to be better than Tibia, and to reach this goal we need to be creative, and not just copy CIP's work.

only reason i dont use it is

1.) i dont like fixing all the mistakes the global maps have
2.) way to many spawn to put in because it doesnt come with spawn and probably for that reason
3.) dont have the money to build a computer good enough to host global map on

I don't use global map because I think that playing in a OT the same map that rl Tibia has is stupid. Another reason is that in my servers play few ppl so this map is too big for the ppl and the majority of ppl stays only in Carlin and Ab.

Att: Genis

My opinion:
If you like playing on Cip map You can go on CIp servers xD
I like custom map :)

No, it feels kind of pointless to me :p
I think the pleasure of making a server is to make a map of your own and see if anyone wants to play it :)
Personally I don't like playing OTs with global map... at all...

I enjoy playing Real Map ots, but i also like making my own maps and having them online so really i dont know :p

I think they're pretty fun... you can go around and hunt thing and explore places you cant on real tibia =P

I like it sometimes, it makes me think of christmas ;>
Becouse I always use to play them at christmas days -.- Rlol

For People who don't have Time to make big custom Maps its a good alternative..

Back