• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia in school

Byllan

Reaction score
I sit here in the school and try to connect to a ot but not workíng... Nothing happens how i do??

I know why, almost all the schools are blocking tibia and other gamse to XD
i'm in school and can't play either and my brother have worked on this school and he knows everything about this comps and he said that they have blocked tibia ect :p

yeah and hippies, who aint got a life plays in school. GET RL LOL. tibia 24/7

´The most computers in schools are blocked, You can't even download stuffs on it.

"play tibia in school = g33k" - Well.. if you got 2 hours between 2 lessons and nothing to do, and none around, what do you do? sit down in a corner and dream away or what?

You cant play because they use a proxy. The proxy blocks the port tibia is useing. But there is so many ways around it. The easiest way is to use a program called "Yourfreedom". And then you need SocsCap or ProxyCap (there is more aswell) to start the tibia client.

I used this, but not anymore cause I stopped playing tibia

Back