• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia is one of very few games that is actually..

RIPSoft

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞∞
Reaction score
correctly labeled as an "Occult MMORPG".

Discuss

First guild in Tibia was named "Order of the Flame"? Is this correct? Any history-geek that can confirm?

The Red Rose-guild shadow-leading the Mercenarys whose kids later form the other greatest guilds is also interesting, ..

First guild in Tibia was named "Order of the Flame"? Is this correct? Any history-geek that can confirm?

The Red Rose-guild shadow-leading the Mercenarys whose kids later form the other greatest guilds is also interesting, ..
Order of the Flame and Red Rose are allusions to The Wheel of Time, which was popular back then.

Order of the Flame and Red Rose are allusions to The Wheel of Time, which was popular back then.

I'd say they are "allusions" to the 2 biggest secret Orders irl, but what do I know..

Funny that you start with 2 apples, also. So that you can eat it but still have it...

aren't these just player-made guilds?

I played a Rookgaard otserver for over a year and I found lots of mysteries in books, some about occutlism and black magic. There is also a schizophrenic girl trapped in a prision cage in the orc fortress with an interesting background story.

aren't these just player-made guilds?

Wasn't the creators the first players, though?

To the extent it was not so, it only makes it even more... strange.

Which it is, today(more strange), as most players today certainly are not the creators and yes the players are what makes it so strange as they are roleplaying and acting out things not anyone is supoosed to know, and so on.

They were 4 german kids that were into fantasy stuff, of course there's some occult themes here and there. 20 years ago, people took roleplaying much more seriously back then and also were much more involved in worldbuilding.

You seem to think there's some conspiracy here, mind to elaborate?

They were 4 german kids that were into fantasy stuff, of course there's some occult themes here and there. 20 years ago, people took roleplaying much more seriously back then and also were much more involved in worldbuilding.

You seem to think there's some conspiracy here, mind to elaborate?

Yes I will elaborate, ofcourse, pardon me for not doing it already. I just want to see what comes before that I have, ..

You see, there are those who keeps secrets for different reasons, .. my greater goal here is to destroy both/all of these inferior.. ways of thought.

Back