• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient Tibia Isekai server?

Seatamer

Reaction score
Hello everyone, i had a dream that i was playing a Isekai tibia server, then i searched all the webs for a OT like this and don´t find anything :(. So I, a beginner at creating OT servers will try to create a server like this, i will gladly accepts any tutorial of editing/ maps/ ideas that this community can have. Personally i want this server look like the new DBZ server (Return of Saiyans) in Scripts, so if you have the scripts or maps of this server please send this to me :).

Last edited:
Solution
You can look for tutorials by yourself here or through search button.
For downloads/maps/programs/scripts/c++ codes you can look here.
and about OTClient issues
Don't expect anyone to share his fully done server/map/scripts with you, You'll have to do it by yourself.
You can look for tutorials by yourself here or through search button.
For downloads/maps/programs/scripts/c++ codes you can look here.
and about OTClient issues
Don't expect anyone to share his fully done server/map/scripts with you, You'll have to do it by yourself.

Solution
I think you are not understanding how all that works, when it comes to that server you pointed out, they put a lot of time and work to make it work and look like it does. All sprites are hand made, scripts etc. You wont get something like that for free anywhere, so dont even ask. Developing a server is not an easy job, you have to spend a lot of time to make all that. Also forum is fully english, so write only in english please, remove that other language from your post.

Back