• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia isn't for all

natix4

mc
Reaction score
My mother forbade me to play in the tibia. : (
All those who sympathized with me to let him write.

Don't play then, you don't need to play when you can just develop it. :ninja:

You shoud play, becouse...
In Tibia You meet new people (from much countrys)
You can learn new language...
polish, portuguese..

And... You need to start learn in school, if your mather will see that, u will got a game like a reward.

In Tibia you learn new language and More about scripting and programming and SQL AND XML & LUA and Website you will be senior in computer and good life when you are 18+ years old and you will be rich xd

Mom: Hey, get off the computer and read a god damn book!
You: But mom, I'm taking this gaming class where we have to make games and I'm testing our project.
Mom: Oh, okay honey, sorry for screaming at you, have fun!
You: It's okay mom, I'm going to have a great gaming career, Entertainment Arts is already looking to hire me :)
Mom: That is very good, son, but please! Continue your testing, you need to get it done.
You: I will definitely get it done, but I gotta keep testing it until it's due and it won't be due until the end of next semester.
Mom: Oh wow! You have a lot of work to do then, keep working on it.

Looks like me when i had 8 when my mom forbid me to play Pokemon on my Gameboy aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa @RAGE@

You shoud play, becouse...
In Tibia You meet new people (from much countrys)
You can learn new language...
polish, portuguese..

And... You need to start learn in school, if your mather will see that, u will got a game like a reward.

Tibia is not a language school, you learn almost nothing on foreign languages.

Back