• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia/League of legends Live Stream

Ingens

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Live Stream New host - No lagg - Better quality

• Tibia
  • Leage of Legends
Now:
Sai_Productions

I will be playing RealOTs when it launches. When I'm playing League of Legends I'm trying to climb ranked. Current rating is around 1400.
I don't have access to a live webcam for the moment, it will come later within a few days.
I am playing music most of the time but unfortunately very few agree with the music I listen to <_< So if you've got suggestions you can post them below!

fuck dude your 1vs5 penta I mean fuuck dude, You just made me want to play Yorick again.!

Live stream schedueled today 00.00!

That is 11 hours from now. Live webcam included. Suppose I'll have to take my monthly shower

PS. We won all the (5) pre made matches. Will either be more premade at the schedueled time, or solo/duo queue (ranked ofc)

Last edited:
Live stream schedueled today 00.00!

That is 11 hours from now. Live webcam included. Suppose I'll have to take my monthly shower

PS. We won all the (5) pre made matches. Will either be more premade at the schedueled time, or solo/duo queue (ranked ofc)
Will watch this! :) Can't wait to get on the stream :)

I am delayed 20 minutes meaning the stream is online around 00.20 (50 minutes from now)

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry my old webcam didn't work.

Will have to get a new one. My apologize for the long delay :3 This is how it is being poor!

Yes, because it's very dull to post a "shit comment" than to watch someone playing a game for several hours.
Where did anyone state they watch it for several hours?

Where did anyone state they watch it for several hours?

There's no statement, as no one has said it yet. It was more of a sarcastic guess, it actually doesn't matter how long you watch it. If you're really this bored that you end up watching live streames you should consider finding yourself a hobby or do something with your life. Though this is from my point of view, everyone shares their own. Not really sure why I even commented here, so see ya and have fun.

Last edited:
I never watch streams because of boredom i do it because i enjoy it, i don't really enjoy ingens streams though because i don't like LoL but i can watch streams for hours if i enjoy them.

I never watch streams because of boredom i do it because i enjoy it, i don't really enjoy ingens streams though because i don't like LoL but i can watch streams for hours if i enjoy them.

Well we all have differend interests, I just can't picture myself watching someone else streaming their gameplay. I'd be bored as hell.

Luckily no one has a gun to your head forcing you to watch one for hours then :)

There's no statement, as no one has said it yet. It was more of a sarcastic guess, it actually doesn't matter how long you watch it. If you're really this bored that you end up watching live streames you should consider finding yourself a hobby or do something with your life. Though this is from my point of view, everyone shares their own. Not really sure why I even commented here, so see ya and have fun.

Your death will be slow and painful.

#Topic: I've seen some of his streams and he's pretty cool.

Back