• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Let's Play

Will start looking after a couple of episodes. The beginning is so slow!

Well Thanks, and yeah I know is kinda slow but I wanted to start fresh and show everything at the start. Also, if you can show some support by liking the video and subscribing, that'd be nice :) (It lets me know people are actually watching since I don't check OtLand as often as YouTube)

P.S. Episode 2 is out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rp0EUNzmmAg

"Alright guys, I made my account and logged in."

"The most crucial step to do once you are logged in is to swiftly go to xenobot.net or tibiaibot.com and purchase a botting program, else you will be the odd man out."

"Alright guys, I made my account and logged in."

"The most crucial step to do once you are logged in is to swiftly go to xenobot.net or tibiaibot.com and purchase a botting program, else you will be the odd man out."

This.

Last edited by a moderator:
You seem so bored on some parts xd

Update May 26, 2013:

Since the first episode (April 22 I believe) I've gained ~30 subscribers (Around a sub a day on average) which I think is good. As of now, I have made 14 episodes and 1 other video where I speed through Rookgaard. I've gotten a lot of positive feedback from the ones watching my vids which is of course appreciated a lot. I'm hoping to bring more entertaining videos soon (with quests, pvp, and such) so your feedback is always appreciated.(Leave any suggestions/thoughts on Youtube if you can since that's where I'll most likely see it.)

Anyway, here's the link to my Youtube channel where you'll find all my videos, if you enjoy them feel free to subscribe for future uploads and leave a like :D

Link: https://www.youtube.com/user/Charrobean

I saw some replies saying that I sound a bit tired or bored so I hope it isn't as bad on my most recent videos and of course that I will only get better as I make more :)

Some Info:

Voc: Paladin
World: Libera
On Libera, I've met some really nice people that have helped me out in starting and from what I've seen most people there are English speakers so if you're looking to play rl and want to make a new character I would recommend Libera as your world. I really enjoy playing there, but that's just my opinion.

Hey, I will subscribe ya :) soon starting an own tibia lets play dunnomif in german or english though^^ sad u are libera, i prolly go celesta/olypma/antica

Back