• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia LunarForce 2014 Wars - Full Movie [HD] [VT]

First wm when wille leading u guys its great :) alot of battles sneaks /per day :) on fenrock u maked mistake and lost wm :)

Ofc on wm its more fun :) without wm ppl dont know who is friend or enemy :) without wm ppl comming back 24/7 ue without red pz and shits :)

Second wm till 350 frag and after score 150 -132 for u guys u disbanded :) so who lost?

sry for english

we disbanded bc udont put in coment make lewel and casz bi redi for smal aktion and ur whole team was unactive so what the point of have wm ???????

u disbanded 2 days before my computer ded so ? ;c and kucu dont speak bcse i remember when 4 ek killed u on cyclopolis ;c

Shut the fuck up everyone knows Ambition/Divine won the war, you got crushed 1 month everyday when navid was leading, it wasnt even funny we won over 15 battles in a row, after that you massrecruited and even took calar in ur team wich was the lowest thing you guys ever could do haha, then we lost the first warmode because people werent used to wille commanding, second warmode skeon commanded and you got raped and quitted ;)

Shut the fuck up everyone knows Ambition/Divine won the war, you got crushed 1 month everyday when navid was leading, it wasnt even funny we won over 15 battles in a row, after that you massrecruited and even took calar in ur team wich was the lowest thing you guys ever could do haha, then we lost the first warmode because people werent used to wille commanding, second warmode skeon commanded and you got raped and quitted ;)
shatap gringo jebane randon kkkk

Shut the fuck up everyone knows Ambition/Divine won the war, you got crushed 1 month everyday when navid was leading, it wasnt even funny we won over 15 battles in a row, after that you massrecruited and even took calar in ur team wich was the lowest thing you guys ever could do haha, then we lost the first warmode because people werent used to wille commanding, second warmode skeon commanded and you got raped and quitted

No offense but Navid was scared of fighting against Veziv when he recruited good people like Aiven, Me, Kayto, Averion, sded, crystall etc.. etc.. So Wille was leading, and for me Wille is better than Navid when it comes to leading but Navid is a more skilled player. You guys said the same shit when we played on shadowcores, that we'd get smashed ;d after we transfered to lunarforce again you decided to join Veziv after 1 week cuz u got ass-raped. Navid is a good leader but he has shit players like Dino, enough said.

No offense but Navid was scared of fighting against Veziv when he recruited good people like Aiven, Me, Kayto, Averion, sded, crystall etc.. etc.. So Wille was leading, and for me Wille is better than Navid when it comes to leading but Navid is a more skilled player. You guys said the same shit when we played on shadowcores, that we'd get smashed ;d after we transfered to lunarforce again you decided to join Veziv after 1 week cuz u got ass-raped. Navid is a good leader but he has shit players like Dino, enough said.
wille better commander then navid kkkkk
i guess thats why ppl dont take u serious calar boy xd

Why can't you all just relax & stop this cockmeasuring-contest on every forum thread regarding one team or the other? Fukk sake enjoy the movie god damn it.

Shut up troll because you paid for veziv 10kk to exp in chill i think its enough to say You are just nerd that have no voice on this forum ;d go exp on grims again and die 2x in ping pong ahahaha fucking retard that can't even play on orshabaal server

Shut up troll because you paid for veziv 10kk to exp in chill i think its enough to say You are just nerd that have no voice on this forum ;d go exp on grims again and die 2x in ping pong ahahaha fucking retard that can't even play on orshabaal server

Hahaha go make more bullshit please ;dddd i gave him what, 2kk? or 2,5kk? To exp like 3-4 days? Cus everybody knows he has absolutely no life so no matter what time you're online he'll come heal your monsters and shit? I'm not ashamed for my action due to his no-lifeyness, so go transfer to shadow or smth #HarmoniaFajterWielki #TwojaStaraToGitaraItwojStaryNaNiejGra

Last edited:
We won so many battles before this warmode but then Veziv decided he would get more people as he couldn't beat Navid, doeiiiiii nerdsssssss

Hahaha go make more bullshit please ;dddd i gave him what, 2kk? or 2,5kk? To exp like 3-4 days? Cus everybody knows he has absolutely no life so no matter what time you're online he'll come heal your monsters and shit? I'm not ashamed for my action due to his no-lifeyness, so go transfer to shadow or smth #HibernaFajterWielki #TwojaStaraToGitaraItwojStaryNaNiejGra

Paying Veziv for being able to exp ? you can't sink lower

Back