• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia [LunarForce] Shock VS All In ''This is LunarForce'' [HD] [VT]

nice!
next time if you put vt record volume it up or volume down the music, because i couldn't hear anything they were speaking.
the rest, edit and frags are great!
keep on doing movies and practice. :)

Pure awesomeness.
Thanks man.

nice!
next time if you put vt record volume it up or volume down the music, because i couldn't hear anything they were speaking.
the rest, edit and frags are great!
keep on doing movies and practice. :)
Ye you got a point but sometimes people where screaming in polish and english so didn't wanted that to get to loud and I didnt record with record option in ventrilo, I had to record my speakers to record the ventrilo cause I think some admin made recording in ventrilo impossible ;p

Agree, It would've looked nicer without those screen effects - sometimes you want to do more and you think its gonna look nice but it doesnt always work like that. Good movie though.

good movie try less screen effects look forward to more real sean ?

it would have looked nicer if u add more actions not just edron fight, but still nice

na its inferna dude not lunarforce

joke but sick movie, enjoyed watching it ^^

<3

Back