• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia magebomb

Kociii

FTW = Fuck The What
Reaction score
Tibia magebome 8.54 .. have looked and looked for hour.. the only thing i find i magebomb but i dowload and open and my tibi crash all the time and then i found

www.magebomb.com • Index page

But where do i download.. i got pissed of on that website.. please

anyone help me!

Any of those work for 8.55? I tried using it on OT client 8.55 and it doesn't work.

Because you're a noob.
CipSoft completely killed it, it does not work anymore.

No, not really. You can still do mage bombs, however you have to be active on one character before that to hold his pz, then they just spam. If they added another feature other than the 30(?) second rule when logging in, I'm misstaken.

Holding his PZ is not going to do anything, he can still go in a PZ zone.

Holding his PZ is not going to do anything, he can still go in a PZ zone.

:p, but you have to think deeper than so. Never thought I had to explain but sure, you attack directly when the magebomb actives, therefor he can't log. He's trapped and if he want a red/black skull. Go ahead, before they attack him ofcourse. Either way, he's screwed.

If he kills all characters, = black skull. Most likely killed afterwards if they got main. He can wait until the 30 seconds have gone and = combo. Results in his death.

Back