• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia map 8.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
no virus, but, why are there so many fucking bugs on the map, dam...
all the pyramids are screwed, once u go up you cant go down.

I don't think the tracker tracks that, you'll need to put the "ramps" there yourself. ;)

And a big LOL @ you mr "I-think-I-know-everything-but-in-fact-I-know-SHIT!"

Stormserver was the original owner of this map since 7.5 and hosters from storm released it. Later it got modified and spread to many servers (including yours I guess).

I made the darama continent in there (ya sux I know xDD) Funny thing is that they removed my ape city ^^ and the port hope was made by GM Tyrix. Also large parts were mapped by Kazokas and his rl friends.

Its not the apocalypse map, its the stormmap from stormserver.hopto.org (we got a much better map now though).

Signed,

Rush (tica too)

Listen, ass-face.
I said that yes, but..someone already cleared that out, no need for noob spamming. You can take your message back ass hole, and crawl back into your hole.

Regards,
Limannen

hey i can t open the map it just say error and then all schutts down
sorry for my english
but please help me im a noob :p
and by the way what map editor did he use???

Do some one have the quest file that are working :p

Listen, ass-face.
I said that yes, but..someone already cleared that out, no need for noob spamming. You can take your message back ass hole, and crawl back into your hole.

Regards,
Limannen

I guess you're the one who should come out of that dark hole, because if you don't know all this, there's something wrong with you.

You use your map for your server although we never released it officialy. There's green storm letters in the corner, and you still think its apocalypse map? how stupid?

So, come out of your hole, get ur own map and stop being so cocky.

Signed

Rush

I Hope If Tibia Became 8.2 You Download The map or if any new towns in rl tibia came plz put em in

Dude It Aint Workin When I Open The File It Closes By It Self It Sucks ............ ;(

sorry but i dont like ur serv cause it has items already in the houses !!

Ummmmmm my computer just picked up that this contains a trojan horse......... iv got a screeny sooo DONT download this
DO NOT DOWNLOAD!!!!!

i will show u screeny if u dont believe me :SSSSSSS

:mad::mad::mad:this is it it was the speedy share 1 im not sure about the rapidshare i wouldnt risk it

Attachments

Stop talking bad about his map its just fine ffs. Like anyone of you could do better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back