• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Mass Ban

For sure, with time, excuses to bot changes, on old times you botted cause of lackings game drive, then becouse you havent time, then becouse it was more comfortable. Now you bot cause "tibia sucks" So lemme ask you poor noob. Why you even bot if in your opinion this game sucks? Go play some otserv instead of ruining global/rl tibia.

Why would u waste time on lvling.. since tibia is now sux, watch the latest update tibia has become totally sick so, just bot a char and go have some wars and YEAH Neobot is 100% undetectable. I have been using it since they released it and never got caught!

if tibia sux why play it? PVP is everywhere there are a lot OTs you get FAST high level and get senceless wars without ban chance, or taking longer time to get wars.

Neobot = another scam in order to steal your money.
Xenobot/Tugbot are the real only undetectable bots out there, you can do some research on the tp forums.

Steal money?!!?! I guess you're some tugbot fanboy
Xenobot, I don't know much about it but the beta verision doesn't offer much, I'm sure it will be good once it's fully done but tugbot is very bad if you compare it with ANY other bots.
Neobot is fuckin epic, if you say otherwise, I don't know what to think, It's obviously the best bot out there right now and I seriously doubt xenobot will be better cuz tugbot was such a big fail. Tugbot works to bot knights to 100 and that's about it.

if tibia sux why play it? PVP is everywhere there are a lot OTs you get FAST high level and get senceless wars without ban chance, or taking longer time to get wars.

Iam talking about wars in Rl-tibia not in OTS

There's a program that hides such bots, I'll edit this post once I find it.
I'll add it to the tools tomorrow instead. I'll also add a tutorial on how to use it.

There is no point in arguing with people who have no fucking clue. Every single bot can be detected in one way or another

It's obviously the best bot out there right now and I seriously doubt xenobot will be better cuz tugbot was such a big fail. Tugbot works to bot knights to 100 and that's about it.

Neobot is the best, currently. Xenobot is going to blow it out of the water though. TUGBot is bad, even DarkstaR knows that, but for a free bot that can hunt, depot, refill, train and pretty much anything else you need for a knight to bot 100% afk, and is undetectable, you can't really complain.

blah ive used tibiabot ng since 7.6 and never had any problems. i support TUG but i prefer what im used to

what if I dont have life and DONT play tibia(too much? up to 5h/week, but mostly 0)?

well, neobot just forces you to use things elf was able to do

Back