• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia-Media.com

Paxton

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello!

So I created website Tibia-Media.com where you put multimedia related to Tibia, please visit, watch, rate, comment and add new videos.

I'm waiting for feedback :)^_^

http://tibia-media.com

Last edited:
Uploading videos is very easy, just put YT link in form.

For everyone who put more than 4 videos I give rep :)

Hello!

So I created website Tibia-Media.com where you put multimedia related to Tibia, please visit, watch, rate, comment and add new videos.

I'm waiting for feedback :)^_^

EDIT;
Added 4 movies my nick there is the same as here :D
Where is my rep :<

Last edited:
:D the website is rly cool but i preffer that you put a rule that there just should be like Real Tibia WMV's not OTS maybe youll be then a CipSoft official fansite or sumtin sry for the english don't got time now cya

I need some advertisment because it looks blank.

Unfortunately Google Adsense rejected I don't know why.

If someone wants some advertisment PM me.

I think it's a clean and pretty nice site. I would however like if you used another font for the header as I find it nothing special. Make a cool logo :D

Also, if you would like to make some bannerchange I have TwitBeef - Choose your server that could need some advertisement. I can of course link back to you and show videos from your site on my site. PM me if you are interested.

Good luck :D

Paxton, becareful man, people can report you to Youtube and have your website taken down.

Paxton, becareful man, people can report you to Youtube and have your website taken down.

For what?
Embedding clips?, they even offer you to copy a embed code to the right of every video.

I think you should do some more hmm... "clever" let's say layout, some menus maybe, as someone said befor it looks a little messy. I think it woulb be good if you assign videos to different categories (or give uploader such option), maybe do some "top xx videos" site and make some cool menu with all that. If you ask me i would do something like a big video player (of a size like few HD movies on YT) in center of page, to right and left menus some logo at a top, and make compose it all in some cool layout. You know, try to do something creative, climatic with this site, so it won't look like another "tibiacam" clone. Good luck :)

I'm just saying. My site was taken down a month ago by Youtube for DMCA violations, and it was not movies or anything, it was just Tibia clips... They told me that CIPSoft GhBm has copyright and so does Youtube's embedding code. You can't just randomly embed Youtube into your website without permission.

I think its a great site, you should make a converter that allows you to upload .rec files from any version :p

Back