• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia memes

zbizu

Legendary OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
I can't find any place dedicated to tibia memes. Since it doesn't quite fit ot nor rl tibia, I decided to post in chitchat.

Post memes from tibia if you spot any

I'll start:

Attachments

• ezgif-2-b88aa4d5427b.jpg
    ezgif-2-b88aa4d5427b.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 236 · VirusTotal
I hope some polish friend can literally translate this 2 minute video for us

I hope some polish friend can literally translate this 2 minute video for us
[J]ournalist: Virtual narcotic - because that's the shortest term to describe it. Those who play Tibia can disconnect from reality for whole days.
Dude: Killing time, boredom.
J: Motives for players are simple, rules for those who are up to theirs eyeballs in it also.
Dude: Friend is actually a knight (knajt) and he punch with axe (axa) and I'm a druid and I punch with wand. (That's literally what he said, this quote is a Tibia meme here in Poland).
J: To put it simple it's all about killing as many and as fast as possible. There are thousands who play Tibia in Poland, mainly youth. In Łódź, Poznań or here in Szczecin that's now the biggest hit in every internet cafe. And not only because it's all about the killing, as the hero is created who is, with sword, mace or anything else hits most accurately it's possible to make a good profit on such a hero.
Dude: When you earn better experience, better equipment you can sell your character, where prices on Allegro (local ebay) can be up to 2 thousands now (Polish PLN, at that time 1USD~3PLN).
J: Such "nicely bred" and well worth hero created by teenager from Wrocław almost killed. Depending on the game level, there are over 270, and on the way you play, too long to explain. The virtual "killer" may switch from the hunter to hunted, mother of totally game addicted teenager from Wrocław turned off the computer killing the "virtual macho", thus almost convicted herself.
Police: The boy was in rage, he was grabbing items, chairs, he wanted to beat parents. It's causing a serious addiction.
J: School pedagogue claims that Tibia is a very dangerous addiction, she knows what she's saying because she see that problem not only in school that she works in, but also at home where she tries to protect her own son against addiction.
Pedagogue: Truancy starts, I've experienced personally that to play the game, child deceive parents and stay at home.
J: Psychologists and psychiatrists warn, game as a game everything is for humans but it's not worthy to play until you lose human emotions.
Psychiatrists: "Training your aggression" in those games without a doubt has it's impact on the level of aggression, it increases it.
J: To get addicted, easy, quit virtual addiction just like any other, not so much.
J: Some treat virtual world as a cure for boredom or stress, forgetting that every cure in a too big dose will rather destroy than heal.

This document is retarded even on the journalist level so it may be a gibberish nonsense in some parts, but it is what it is.
As far as I know this was launched in 2006 in one of the biggest TV networks in Poland, in one of the most important channels they had. Which country can beat that?
Post automatically merged:

We also have this, Tibia rap with over 1m views (and almost 500k on the mirror)
There are even references to that document above, he's going like "Chair on my left, I will defend Tibia if necessary"

Last edited:
[J]ournalist: Virtual narcotic - because that's the shortest term to describe it. Those who play Tibia can disconnect from reality for whole days.
Dude: Killing time, boredom.
J: Motives for players are simple, rules for those who are up to theirs eyeballs in it also.
Dude: Friend is actually a knight (knajt) and he punch with axe (axa) and I'm a druid and I punch with wand. (That's literally what he said, this quote is a Tibia meme here in Poland).
J: To put it simple it's all about killing as many and as fast as possible. There are thousands who play Tibia in Poland, mainly youth. In Łódź, Poznań or here in Szczecin that's now the biggest hit in every internet cafe. And not only because it's all about the killing, as the hero is created who is, with sword, mace or anything else hits most accurately it's possible to make a good profit on such a hero.
Dude: When you earn better experience, better equipment you can sell your character, where prices on Allegro (local ebay) can be up to 2 thousands now (Polish PLN, at that time 1USD~3PLN).
J: Such "nicely bred" and well worth hero created by teenager from Wrocław almost killed. Depending on the game level, there are over 270, and on the way you play, too long to explain. The virtual "killer" may switch from the hunter to hunted, mother of totally game addicted teenager from Wrocław turned off the computer killing the "virtual macho", thus almost convicted herself.
Police: The boy was in rage, he was grabbing items, chairs, he wanted to beat parents. It's causing a serious addiction.
J: School pedagogue claims that Tibia is a very dangerous addiction, she knows what she's saying because she see that problem not only in school that she works in, but also at home where she tries to protect her own son against addiction.
Pedagogue: Truancy starts, I've experienced personally that to play the game, child deceive parents and stay at home.
J: Psychologists and psychiatrists warn, game as a game everything is for humans but it's not worthy to play until you lose human emotions.
Psychiatrists: "Training your aggression" in those games without a doubt has it's impact on the level of aggression, it increases it.
J: To get addicted, easy, quit virtual addiction just like any other, not so much.
J: Some treat virtual world as a cure for boredom or stress, forgetting that every cure in a too big dose will rather destroy than heal.

This document is retarded even on the journalist level so it may be a gibberish nonsense in some parts, but it is what it is.
As far as I know this was launched in 2006 in one of the biggest TV networks in Poland, in one of the most important channels they had. Which country can beat that?
Post automatically merged:

We also have this, Tibia rap with over 1m views (and almost 500k on the mirror)
There are even references to that document above, he's going like "Chair on my left, I will defend Tibia if necessary"
best song, literally was on repeat when playing tibia XD

Screenshot_20210828-030409_Opera.jpg

I'll start:
it's from:

Thread 'Snoop Dogg owned by taifun devilry! old chool tibia cam/stream' Snoop Dogg owned by taifun devilry! old chool tibia cam/stream (https://otland.net/threads/snoop-dogg-owned-by-taifun-devilry-old-chool-tibia-cam-stream.276046/)

Post in thread 'Tibia jokes / Memes.' Tibia jokes / Memes. (https://otland.net/threads/tibia-jokes-memes.250112/post-2429395)

lol there was stupid memes there about iryont/medivia and a moderator edited the post? wtf xd

Back