• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia memes

Anyone got the "Tibia - Brazooka (the br song)" video? it was removed from youtube a while back and i could never find it since.

tibianews used to have some great stuff back in the day.

f1bbb00a0e69b5cdf71fa57276d2508b.png

c8b8ff59a329be8f2ed1e245dce0b408.png

f25aa2467791557fbb6d64884411c545.gif

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
can't believe i couldn't find it, i spent hours searching and nothing ever came up. This video recently re-enabled maybe?
I just randomly googled it, this video was posted 5 years ago?
Didn't even know the video but the context and name were correct so a good guess :D

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
can't believe i couldn't find it, i spent hours searching and nothing ever came up. This video recently re-enabled maybe?
I was looking for it for few years and from time to time I was visiting this thread in hope somebody reuploads it. This video must have been private and listed again just few months ago, every time I was looking for the Brazooka song I couldn't find anything even using multiple search engines because it might have been reuploaded somewhere else than YT and thought this video was lost to the Internet. Even though it looks like this video is now public and easily searchable in Youtube, still thanks for the link @Brother Anzan
I downloaded it just in case to avoid similiar situations in future lol. This video has some kind of nostalgic value for me as it was originally uploaded in like 2005?

I was looking for it for few years and from time to time I was visiting this thread in hope somebody reuploads it. This video must have been private and listed again just few months ago, every time I was looking for the Brazooka song I couldn't find anything even using multiple search engines because it might have been reuploaded somewhere else than YT and thought this video was lost to the Internet. Even though it looks like this video is now public and easily searchable in Youtube, still thanks for the link @Brother Anzan
I downloaded it just in case to avoid similiar situations in future lol. This video has some kind of nostalgic value for me as it was originally uploaded in like 2005?
exactly, yeah. I had been looking several times a year for many years.
2005 is probably a good guess, i remember this meme at the height of the br/swe wars on my server which was 7.6

Back