• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Memories!

GM Lubo

Retired OTLand Griefer
Reaction score
So in this thread i want you guys to start posting images/whatever you want telling us about your best memories on tibia, it could be anything from a milestone to completing a quest.
Lets start posting our greatest memories! :D

When was the last time you played tibia and it must be sad if you no longer have contact to those people :(
im still training the char and gonna be back after my travels :p but alot of good friends retired..

Memories from Rookgaard and searching ancientic sword known as Sword of Fury. I never forget that. It was something amazing (correct me if it's mistake. I am learning English)

I can share some of my absolute favorite memories from Tibia.
I first started playing when I were about 13 years old, which means year 2003 at the world Eternia.

Memory 1.
At that time I were a complete noob and didn't know much about the game Tibia. For a seriously long time I just stood outside Carlin depot and chatting with people and I remember how we were alot of people gathering to watch a guy who just bought premium, leaving the town with the boat! It was so freakin' cool back then!

Memory 2.
However, as I just chilled around Carlin depot, I experienced some really weird stuffs that I still have a hard time believe myself.

- One day when me and a real friend of mine stood inside the Carlin depot, someone threw a bag right on my depot chest. As I opened it I realized it was containing almost 2 backpacks full of platinum coins. I am not shitting you, someone threw a bag worth of 350k+- on my depot, and I still have no idea who did it or for what reason. It also contained alot of rare items back then, such as skull staffs, blue robes, a golden armor and some more.

What did I do with it? I don't really know.. All I remember is that I gave around 100k to a "friend" of mine back then who I just knew for a couple of weeks. The rest I can't remember what I spent it on, and I really had no perspective of the worth of that loot back then.

---------------

After some time, probably around 2004, I moved to the world Aldora. (Non existing these days..?)
At this time I had some more experience about the game Tibia, and managed to level up to about level 50~ as a paladin. (The highest one at this time was named Mevar, a level 130~ paladin who later got deleted. He then made a Sorcerer which nowdays is known as Nemtor. He became one of the top levels again with his knew mage, with alot of help by his knight friend Eli Stormstriker (Highest level at that time, probably around level 120~)

Memory 3.
I became a good friend of some cool dudes back then, and joined the famous guild Black Widows. As I joined Black Widows, I also joined the war of Aldora against Nemtor, Masakrowiec, Eli Stormstriker, Friiko Pall and many more 'high level' players.

Here is an oldschool video of the war I am talking about.
(Black Widows the movie.)
I can be seen in some parts, named Neotron. Some names that I remember well from our team is Herodes and Ulath von Dracula, Kiperlana, Ariino, Hailandor, la Viuda's, Pizuka, Fofex, Xeqtron and more.
I actully played alot with Herodes and Ulath von Dracula on some OT-servers just about a year ago, and this is like 12-13 years later from what I am currently talking about..

Memory 4.
In the world of Aldora, I also became a kinda good thief using parcel-tricks with noobchars. Here is one of my favorite memory from that.
The parcel trick I used is probably well known these days, and doesn't work anymore except for oldschool OT-servers. I used this trick in Venore east depot, with no exceptions. Here is a step-by-step guide how I did it.

Step 1 - I stacked 2 parcels on the Sqm right in front of a depot chest, and then 1 parcel on the Sqm below that one. Then I hide them by throwing a massive amount of cups and trash on it.

Step 2 - I messaged in trade-channel that I bought alot of freakin' rare stuffs, and claimed that I had alot of cash on this noobchar.

Step 3 - Someone came to see me in Venore eastern depot, with thoughts about selling a rare item. I then told them to show that item on their depot chest, which they also did most of the times (Kinda stupid move when you think about it...)

Step 4 - I threw ALOT of trash on their rare item, for a seriously long time. I then threw all the cups that were covering the parcel behind the player and took that parcel. At this time the player were standing on 2 parcels without knowing it, since it was covered with trash aswell as the rare item on their depot chest.

Step 5 - Now I acted as I were sorry about the situation, and willing to compensate for that. So I threw any item of worth 2-3 Sqm behind the player, so he/she had to move of the 2 parcels to get it. Greedy as they all were, they went to grab the item and then tried to run back to their trashed depot chest.

Step 6 - BUT! They couldn't enter the Sqm at their depot chest, since it was 2 parcels there. At this time I pushed the player sideway, took their position behind the 2 parcels, and threw 1 parcel under myself. BAM - I could now enter their former position at their depot chest, with the rare on it covered by trash.

Step 7 - Just wait until they got tired enough of throwing trash on their own rare item to avoid you from taking it, even if they couldn't take it back themselfes. Finally I got their item, and then sent it to my main character.

One time, the famous player Masakrowiec got tricked by me and lost a Dragon Scale Mail (worth pretty much back then).
He then a couple of days later decided to try to trick me somehow, and wanted to "sell me a DSM" again..

Somehow, I managed to steal that aswell. So with that being said I stole 2 DSM's of him, with the same trick...

-------------------------

That's all I can share for now, but I will for sure think about more funny moments and memories of the good old days.

Last edited:
Back