• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Tibia Minecraft! Project to 3D OT!

Mysterie

Reaction score
So since I have searched and searched but seems everyone has abandoned their projects I have started a Tibia rebuild in Minecraft! I am looking for people to help me remap Tibia tile for tile with some adjustments to buildings and such. However the map will continue to be backed-up as its build to stop griefers.

If you're interested let me know and I'll try to host or find a server to rent/host for me in time if I get enough people wanting to help. I will host it offline mode for those who do not have legit Minecraft.

Also if this works and the map starts coming along nicely I will start to look into mods to actually add in more of a real Tibia feel while playing. Any ideas/suggestions just post here or msg me! Thanks!

-Mr.E-

Rookgaard: 0%
Thais: 3% Few buildings up and start on the sewer!
Kazordoon: 0%
Venore: 0%
Ab'dendriel: 0%
Carlin: 0%

GO GO TIBIA 3D OT!

- - - Updated - - -

So obviously can't make it specifically tiled to look the same until I have a mod with the appropriate tiles and images attached. But eh. I can get going on the layout then just edit as I get a modder comin in :) Not much I know but eh. Its a start.
2012-08-29_22.26.30.jpg

- - - Updated - - -
Got a little more done! Depot finished! With stairs instead of ladders!! Maybe I'll get a video up once I clean it up and make it look a bit nicer. Need to get some mods for sure to make all the tiles a bit more legit. haha. But ey, don't mind the "Place holders"

2012-08-30_00.04.40.jpg

Last edited:
HEllo sir. I play minecraft and I would like to help you if you dont mind. :)))

HEllo sir. I play minecraft and I would like to help you if you dont mind. :)))

Message me your info and minecraft name. I haven't completely set up a server yet. But I'm debating just trying to host it myself temporarily until its further along. Got a lot of work head to map a real tibia map lol.

-Mr.E-

If you have an IP, I would like to join some time. I don't have much free time left but I think I can help a bit.

If you have an IP, I would like to join some time. I don't have much free time left but I think I can help a bit.
Have yet to set one up. You'll have to message me with you MC name so I can set a white list to those who want to help.

Add me to whitelist right now and I'll get on and map for an hour or so I work 12 hours a day and school for 10 hours a day on weekends but I'd love to help.

MC Name = Sir_Ann_Rap

Getting ready to start hosting. Not sure how the lag will be but we'll give it a shot. So those who have messaged me with their name go ahead and download Hamachi as well and let me know when you get it and send me your MC Name to white list.

-Mr.E-

Sure I'll help if anyone has a spare account ;>

Sure I'll help if anyone has a spare account ;>
Curiousity sake why would anyone give you an account they paid for? Download the crack. I have the server set to offline mode and using Hamachi for a "LAN" connection. So you don't need to buy it anyway.... as cheap as it is.

I dont understand how the temple is there, then the depot is right next to it ??!

Its not I just didn't build the building between the depot and temple yet lol. Everyehing is the exact same as in Tibia. So say the Depot is 10sqm away from the Temple in Tibia, it will be 10sqm away in my map. Aswell as Rookgaard. I just wiped my map to get that accurate. And got the exact distance from Thais temple to Rook temple. And going to lay down the temples to the rest of the towns. So people have a starting point. I'll up pics later.

-Mr.E-

My Minecraft name is: Dopster

If you make it 1sqr in tibian = 1sqr in Minecraft it doesn't work. For tibia you have a wall that is 1x1x1. Then you need a ceiling on top of that. You can't walk under that in Minecraft. It needs to be at least 3sqr in the height to walk under it. That would say you need to use tibian 1x1x1 = 3x3x3 in Minecraft. But then it gets real big. I hope you understand what it mean.:)

Just do minecraft = 2x2 to tibias 1x1. That way it's 2x as big. I've already done a rookgaard temple with the SuperFlat seed. It's the best one I've found to recreate tibia so far. Makes life 100000000000000000x easier than destroying half the tiles just to get a flat area.

Just do minecraft = 2x2 to tibias 1x1. That way it's 2x as big. I've already done a rookgaard temple with the SuperFlat seed. It's the best one I've found to recreate tibia so far. Makes life 100000000000000000x easier than destroying half the tiles just to get a flat area.
use world edit? D:

My Minecraft name is: Dopster

If you make it 1sqr in tibian = 1sqr in Minecraft it doesn't work. For tibia you have a wall that is 1x1x1. Then you need a ceiling on top of that. You can't walk under that in Minecraft. It needs to be at least 3sqr in the height to walk under it. That would say you need to use tibian 1x1x1 = 3x3x3 in Minecraft. But then it gets real big. I hope you understand what it mean.:)

Theres no need to change the tiles of the Tibia map to any bigger scale. The ground tiles say it all. Clearly the height will be different but if you look at the map in tibia the walls are at least x3 in height already. Your chars are normally 32x64 which means they are as tall as a door which is 32x64, or 1x ground block and x2 wall blocks. Not including the third spacer block above doors. To make the height of each wall 3 blocks tall then a roof block. So a total of 4 blocks tall including the roofs. Already have that part down. As for the ground tiles they can remain perfectly the same. Only downside is the stairs have to be altered in places. No biggie there though.

Like I just said above both games are based of 1x1 tile blocks. Tibia's angle in gameplay makes the height of things look funny but can easily be set up right. As for seeds theres no need, just go into world options and make it default to superflat without any spawns like dungeons/npc villages etc. Only issue so far that I have been coming up with will be filling the ocean up with water lol. And finding a superflat thats more than 4 sqm deep. Considering the cave systems and such the walls will have to be down pretty deep compared to the normal Tibia depth and you can't build below bedrock either. Soooo looking for a superflat atm with very good height on it.

use world edit? D:
Yepp lol.

-Mr.E-

And nvm the water part now. I can literally rebuild the whole ground without being in minecraft now. Sweet program just found haha. So no worries there. I saw your MC name Master-m, do you have Hamachi? Hamachi is needed to join my server for now.

Back