• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Tibia Minecraft! Project to 3D OT!

And nvm the water part now. I can literally rebuild the whole ground without being in minecraft now. Sweet program just found haha. So no worries there. I saw your MC name Master-m, do you have Hamachi? Hamachi is needed to join my server for now.

I can install it :) Just pm me the hamachi information or add me on msn -> [email protected]

BUMP! Looking for some dedicated members!!! Leave me messages and get in touch! I'm now learning how to mod so it will become an even larger project with leveling system, skills, vocations, new items! ETC!!!! Be part of this epicness and get your future GM armor! ;)

Myst post ip of hamachi here so ppls can enter and w8 for you to let them on server. I would like to enter serv now but cant cuz dont have ip :p

Sure I'll help if anyone has a spare account ;>

Well i got like 30-40 mc accounts :p I can see if I have any "regular" to spare :cool:

Well I can play in offline mode.

Ip Please :)

Update info!

Sorry everyone server is currently down! I've been taking the last few days while being busy with RL stuff to try and figure out how to mod. I have successfully added in my own block! So I shall be adding real tibia blocks in and once I figure out how to make them usable in the server then I shall start the server back up! So we won't have to rely on texture packs to make it look like tibia when really it looks like shit with default textures on.
I want this to be as close to actual tibia as possible! So taking the time to do it RIGHT! So anyone who knows how to mod minecraft HIT ME UP!!! And I will be making a list of those who have sent me their names and want in on the team.
Those who help with this project will most likely be granted GM positions which will include GM armor and additional perks for the server! So be prepared to have your minecraft and tibia mash up minds blown! ;) It shall be epic!!!

Yours,
-Mr.E-

So now we w8. As soon you set server back online tell us. Tibia in 3D will be awesome! :))

- - - Updated - - -

Well I can play in offline mode.

Well I have bunch of hacked accounts. Didnt even check how much working but im using some of them to play online. If you want i can send u few to try it out :)

Last edited:
My Account in MC is Maximo990101!!

Man i've server minecraft , but i can help mapping tibia 3d????
ive alot of hours playing on mc. jejej

Update!

Well since you all know I'm leaning toward real mods vs having to use texture packs to make this game look nicer, I am going to be looking for new textures and skins! If you would like to help out you will be rewarded in some way when the server is up! I am going to be needing rips and textures of most all items/tiles in Tibia! I have gotten most of the blocks but now I will be needing the textures!

Just goofing off, this isn't a final yet. But here is a first look at the "GM Armor" I may add into my server and will be rewarded to those participating in the actual build of the server who stay on as GMs. Those who do not make GM Positions will still be rewarded equally.

First look at the Alpha v0.1 GM Armor! :) Enjoy! More textures soon to come!

-Mr.E-

2012-09-08_22.13.38.jpg2012-09-08_22.13.42.jpg
Yes I know its nothing special haha. But just concept design. Might make you actually look like a Tibia GM instead.

Back